Pets???

• Emma
    19 years ago

Does anyone have any pets? Let me know love Emma xxx

• Emma
    19 years ago

I love kittens and that is a perfect name. I am a huge Eminem fan. That is a great choice. Do you have any hobbies? Love Emma xxx

• Emma
    19 years ago

Wow, we have something in common. I have read what type of music you like on your profile and I also like Evanescence. (sorry if the spelling is wrong). What other things do you like? Love Emma xxx

• Emma
    19 years ago

Lol, thats really funny. I am not sure about the skating part but if I was good at sleeping then I would definetly favour that. Do you have a favourite film, if so what is it? Love Emma xxx

• Emma
    19 years ago

OMG!!!! Totally the same Eminem is a genius that is one of the best films of all time. The time I saw it, it was really hard to take in because I was with all my friends and they were all talking. But this did not stop the film being amazing. What is your favourite book, if you have one? Love Emma xxx

• Emma
    19 years ago

Are you still there?? Love Emma xxx

• Emma
    19 years ago

Oh cool. When I was looking at your profile I never saw the fact that you liked Eminem. You have a stong love for him like I do. I can see why he is amazing. Which one of his albums is your favourite? Love Emma xxx

• Emma
    19 years ago

I think mine would have to be The Eminem Show, there are some songs on there that I love. But you can not beat the old classic Eminem. If you could sum up your favourite song or two what would they be? Love Emma xxx

• Emma
    19 years ago

I do also love Stan from that lp. But from The Eminem Show I love My Dads gone crazy, Business, Without Me and Cleaning Out My Closet., What are your fav songs from The Eminem Show, I am also a female version of Stan. Lol. There's two of us. LOL Love Emma xxx

• Emma
    19 years ago

Cool, thats great. I thinkl we have gone off the topic of pets a little bit. Do you prefer him with dark or blonde hair? Love Emma xxx

• Emma
    19 years ago

Hi ness

Awww. I am really sorry to hear that Ness that is awful. Did your brother replace it? Love Emma xxx

• Emma
    19 years ago

I definetly agree, I love him with dark hair. Yeah I do have msn. Do you?? Love Emma xxx

• Emma
    19 years ago

I have officially added you. Love Emma xxx

• Emma
    19 years ago

Are you there? Love Emma xxx

• Emma
    19 years ago

Back to Eminem...
    What would you say was his best music video? Love Emma xxx

• Emma
    19 years ago

No problem, that vid is really effective.

• Emma
    19 years ago

I also love the Without Me video cos I think it is quite funny. What do you think? I think it shows a side of him? Love Emma xxx

• Emma
    19 years ago

Ok, I will talk to you later. Maybe on here, maybe on msn. Bye xxx

• Emma
    19 years ago

Hi xXForsakeNxX

Are you there???

Love Emma xxx

• Emma
    19 years ago

Hi xXForsakeNxX

Are you there???

Love Emma xxx

• So-Not-Normal
    19 years ago

kool I have 5 cats and 2 dogs and they are sooo cute my newset 1 is a half chiuaua and pomerainion i love her soooo much lol

• Emma
    19 years ago

Hi xXForsakeNxX

I am here now are you? Love Emma xxx

• Emma
    19 years ago

Hi Christian

Everyone has their own opinion. Cool dog! Love Emma xxx

• Emma
    19 years ago

Hi Bob,

That is lovely. Love Emma xxx

• Emma
    19 years ago

‎‎†ћє₤oV‎‎‎єWiThIn

Thats really nice. That must be really cool having all of those pets. Love Emma xxx

• Emma
    19 years ago

Hi xXForsakeNxX

I am here now are you? Love Emma xxx

• Emma
    19 years ago

No I am here now are you??? Love Emma xxx

• Emma
    19 years ago

I am here now, write back if you are there. Love Emma xxx

• Emma
    19 years ago

LOL!!!!

• Emma
    19 years ago

Hi Forsaken

When you are there let me now. Love Emma xxx

• Emma
    19 years ago

Know not now. LOL

• Emma
    19 years ago

Hiya!
    Yeah we are still talking ABOUT PETS. Great pet. Love Emma xxx Do you have any interests? Sport?? Love Emma xxx

• brin macnamara
    19 years ago

Yeah we all luv our kitten now a young cat called Charlie Coal he eats Brie, curried chicken and sleeps on topof the computer monitor.

• SweetDreamer
    19 years ago

Phil my guinea pig *R.I.P.*. I loved that li'l ball of fur. :'(

lol, i'm getting over it though. :(
    -Rach

• ElegantlyWasted
    19 years ago

I have a cat :D Popsicle
    And to many horses to count, although i wouldn't consider racehorses, pets? ;X Oh well

;;--

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

HIya!
    I kinda share i dog with my grandma. She is hers but i still think of her asmine. Shes a border collie and she's called bess. love her. lol

• ¤©h€€®ƒüll¥♥©¥ñ!c@l¤
    19 years ago

I just got a greyhound dog and I don;t know what to name it! lol

• Anne Conner
    19 years ago

we have a beagle, a lab, three cats, and three turtles. wow that's alot isn't it.

• Angie
    19 years ago

Jack Russell Terrier

her name is Jackie O
    she is 6 months old
    she is white with tan around her eyes and ears

• Brookeღ
    19 years ago

Himalayan Male Cat - Webster
    Persian Female Cat- KeeKee
    Shih-Tuz Male Dog- Bentley