Chances

• Flynel
    13 years ago

Hi my name is Liss..

I know a guy for a very long time. 4 and a half years ago I had a relationship with that person. But we broke up. We are still friends or something like that. We have been trough a lot together. But I just cant figure out how he is. And what he means. Cause we are always fighting. But still he keeps giving me chances over and over again. He never leaves my side. But still he never tells me how he feels. And that he cares or love me. He doesnt even speak that mucht to me .. And when I begin about the past. He gets angry.. Can someone help me to figure out why he is acting that way to me?

• Flynel
    13 years ago

Well I love him. He is my number one mate. And thats why I dont want to leave his side. Still its hard to understand him ..

• Flynel
    13 years ago

Well not that simple as you think. Ive asked him a thousand times. He doesnt answer my questions. He only answers when its about random things. But still why should I give up on something thats true? Cause I know a lots of people but they dont even care about me. So why should I stick with someone who doesnt even care. And leave someone who tries to stay friends?

• Flynel
    13 years ago

I just dont wanna lose that one thing that has been true cause its not only negativity.. I just dont know anymore..

• Flynel
    13 years ago

Why is he giving me these chances?

• Flynel
    13 years ago

Cause I love him..

• Flynel
    13 years ago

I dont know. Thats just the way I felt years ago. And still feel. And doesnt go away ..

• Flynel
    13 years ago

He can make me cry and make me feel the pain i feel right now..

• Flynel
    13 years ago

How can you make an opinion about what love is for me? like everyone feels in another way ..

• Flynel
    13 years ago

I was asking for help. Not for someone who finds the right to tell me how I should need to feel..

• Flynel
    13 years ago

I love him cause for years we always has been best mates. We never left each other. We told each other our secrets. But now his whole family hates me. Just because I asked to much attention.. So now he and I cant be seen together. So the only thing we can do is text each other. But half of the time he doesnt response. And I dont know if it comes because he is just busy or he just doesnt want to talk to me. But what we had was real. And thats for sure.

• silvershoes
    13 years ago

"Maybe you love what you once had, or who he once used to be"

Britt has a point. I know I've been subject to loving people for who they used to be and clinging to love that no longer exists but was once beautiful and real. It's painful and unhealthy and you have to accept that people do change... I understand your feelings for him, but given enough space and time apart, your feelings WILL subside. They'll fade. It's the freshness of seeing him and talking to him frequently that keeps the feelings alive. Obviously it's not a healthy relationship and you can't force someone to treat you right. He's there for you you say... but I can't see how he's actually there for you other than being physically present. He's not mentally present. He's not listening to you and respecting you. The situation sounds horribly frustrating. I'm sorry you're living in it. The best thing for you to do is move on. Let him go. You say he keeps giving you chances, but maybe you're giving him chances too... chances he doesn't deserve.