Looking for quotes!

• That One Girl
    13 years ago

I am a quote fanatic, and I was wondering if anyone had any good ones? I can share the ones I know, too, if you would like. Any category will be great (:

• Rishi Samtani
    13 years ago

1) Revenge restrained is victory gained. '' Sometimes in life, victory comes from a standstill!'' 2) Courage will follow when faith takes the lead. 3)Failure and motivation do not differ much. You must fail to be motivated and be motivated to fail. Weird huh? Not really, we all fall in life and this is not gonna get better for us if we stay down, get back up and fail again because from failure success is brought. 4)“You can determine how confident people are by listening to what they don't say about themselves.” 5)Love is a canvas pattern furnished by Nature, and embroidered by imagination. 6)The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: If there is any reaction , both are transformed!

• kenson
    12 years ago

This site is good and i liked it very much. Abraham Lincoln is one of the famous person in this world and the quotes shared by him are also very much famous. If you like to get known with Abraham lincoln quotes then visit the link given here.The link is given below.

<a href="http://www.great-quotes.com/quotes/author/Abraham/Lincoln">Abraham Lincoln quotes </a>

• Brix Ambray
    12 years ago

Check the quotes of benjamin franklin..they are nice and great

• Decayed
    12 years ago

Quotes of JIBRAN KHALIL JIBRAN
    !!

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Depends on what you want.
    Love, life, nature, dark.

Me personally i love marilyn monroe quotes :)

• Lover Boii
    12 years ago

Http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/author_quotes.html?id=296685