Lost

• Simikiel
    13 years ago

I don't know what to do right now. everything is just crashing down on me. My boyfriends uncle has gotten hit by a semi. One of my close friends has gone missing. My best friends aunt has cancer. I'm coping with music but i feel like i'm starting to unravel. i need help, advice, anything.

• Simikiel
    13 years ago

Thanks. I'm starting to feel that actually. I'm letting my friends problem take over my life. i just feel too much of my friends pain. i make a few close friends and they mean everything to me. i don't know how to distance myself from their problems though.

• Clown
    13 years ago

Like you said, when it rains it pours. All you need to do is mentally seperate yourself from those issues. See it from an outside point of view, be there for them, talk to them, feel for them, but dont let yourself BE THEM in the issue, dont try to see their pov, but rather the pov has someone who has nothing to do. Force yourself to think on the outside, and you will put alot of distance between yourself and thier problems. Its like seeing a car accident, you feel for those people, you wonder if anyone got hurt, how bad they got hurt, you think about their families, but the car accident dosnt directly phase your life, hard to say it this way, your friends problems are a car accident, and your driving past, I hope that made sence

• Shellaine shelli
    13 years ago

Wow girl, you're really going through a lot!! its really horrible how when something bad happens there is generally a long chain of events that happen with it and when you're trying to cope with one thing then a whole bunch of other devastating things will happen but you need to take some time outr for YOU!! as hard as it is you're only doing more harm to YOURSELF because not only are you absolutely broken hearted about all the issues you've got to deal with but when you get depressed your immune system gets really low which affects your health so ontop of everything else you're going to start havuing to deal with health problems. focus on the things that you CAN do something about but otherwise you just need to remember that this too shall pass!!