HELP!!!!

• Lost Innocence
    13 years ago

Ok.....i'm really worried...my boyfriend has been having blackouts and.....there is something wrong with his heart...i think its called a heart mumur......and to top it off he has a really high white blood cell count....he says its no big deal but what could a high white blood cell count mean....
    i really need some help..i love him so much and afraid i'm going to lose him...what could i do to make his life last longer??

• Sunshine
    13 years ago

I thought your girl friend? :s I so get lost between your gender..anyway this is so sad!!!!

mmm is this real ?

• Clown
    13 years ago

Heart murmer, issue, not a serious issue, but still and issue, my wife has it, and it may cause blackouts when hes super stressed or excited or depressed, really, any extream emotion that affects the heart beat, wich is most of them. but its usally far and in between either way. So if hes going through a faze where the blackouts are more spurratic the best thing for him to do is just keep himself in a relaxed state of mind. the high white blood cell count actually just means he has a strong immune system and could probly fight off most sicknesses without even showing a single symtom, so, dont panic, just relax, hel be ok. have him go see a doc, be there for him, and help him relax

• Lost Innocence
    13 years ago

I am being serious why would u ask something like that....its a life and death thing GOD..why is it people dont' care any more:(
    and thank you very much for thoughs who do care

• Lost Innocence
    13 years ago

Thay said to wait a month anad come back which i think is bull..they didn't even test him for any thing yet..and thank you Britt

• Lost Innocence
    13 years ago

Well he's had this since he was 5 i think....they though he would grow out of it:(...but i guess not

• Lost Innocence
    13 years ago

Yeah they know exactly what they are doing..so much that they need a month to figure it out!!

• Clown
    13 years ago

Lol, a month isnt that long sweetie, better be glad hes not in the army, his problems would take about 6 months to a year to figure out and then another 5 months to fix it.

• Viola
    13 years ago

We are not doctors, we're poets! And even if we were doctors we can't do much. Therefore he should go see one, and you should push him to go even if he doesn't think it's a big deal. Better safe than sorry.

• Lost Innocence
    13 years ago

Thanxs viola..i've been trying to get him to but when i sujest it he freaks out adn says he's fine:(

• Chris
    13 years ago

Probably scared of what the doctor might say. I get the same way when my friends would tell me to go to a doctor, especially if something happened to me like collapsing or when I injured my knee.