PICTURES

• Raven
    13 years ago

HELLLOOO ??? why is it that we have to make our pics sooooo tiny ? The photo I choose was pretty and clear, now what's posted according to size (130X150) makes the picture all fuzzy looking...

I mean most profiles I've seen, they don't have a pic... but for many of my favorites I would like to see the author behind the great work!

Can we get an upgrade of picture quality and size before anything else ? THANK YOU

• Italian Stallion
    13 years ago

It's a possibility that we can make the avatars click-able thumbnails that will enlarge when clicked upon. Just an idea, I'll add it to the list of suggestions we have. But like Britt said, we can't do much without coding ability.

• Boy
    13 years ago

So Italian Stallion the avatars requires coding. aswell. and u said we don't have coding? is it?

• Sherry Lynn
    13 years ago

Alone,

We do not have coding rights or abilities to this site; however, we keep a running list in the mod forum in hopes that some day our admin might return and enable or fix everything we have for him.

• Boy
    13 years ago

If our admin might returns back then i really wont care about pics... there are so many other things we want to make for it... :)

• Decayed
    12 years ago

Yes, I had to crop and crop the photo so many times till it fitted!

• Boy
    12 years ago

Lol. almost every1 does.

• Liquid Grace
    12 years ago

I use this site to shrink my photos. Perhaps it may make the process of 'cropping' easier.

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar/

• Amreen
    12 years ago

Well thanks liquid grace for the link....
    I too felt that the image resolution was required to be zipped into a smaller one...