I'm back after a full 1.5years

• jarrod
    13 years ago

It has been a year and a half since I posted my last poem. I finally added new ones WOOT. A lot has changed. I'm a DADDY! Looking forward to getting know all of the people who are hanging around here again. -Jarrod

• mistressxsork
    13 years ago

Welcome back.

• Lost Innocence
    13 years ago

Yeah...welcome back...i was on here a few years back it was more active back then.......any ways i lost interest in poetry for a while now im back :D..well have been for a few months now

• Captain HC
    13 years ago

Ey man happy your back kinda like your poems.

• kelleyana
    13 years ago

Welcome back and congratulation for being a dad.

• jarrod
    13 years ago

Thanks everyone. I want to be more active but my boy demands most my time. K, got to go to work.

• Shellaine shelli
    13 years ago

Congradulations on becoming a new dad:)
    that is truly beautiful news.
    i hadn't been online in about a year or so as well then recently came back on but sadly a lot of the old people are gone:) anyway, take care

• Boy
    13 years ago

Welcome back. then lol :) yes. alot of old people are gone... its good to see some old people comming back in the site... really good.

• Beauty In The Breaking
    13 years ago

Welcome back jarrod :) If I remember right I used to see you around here quite often. Congratulations on becoming a daddy, that's absolutely fantastic! :)

Left for a while as well, the site has changed a lot in feel but it's good to be back. Hope to see new things from you soon :)