Heartbreak

• KemistryKia
    13 years ago

I am swear i have absolutely found my match made in heaven so to speak, but lately we've been really going at it -__- any advice for the girl that seeks happiness with him ?

• Milton
    13 years ago

What have you been fighting about?

• Elizabeth
    13 years ago

What is it that the two of you are fighting about, is it something specific or just in general? How big of a fight are we talking about, big or just small little things?

If you are just fighting in general about a lot of small little things, things that maybe shouldn't matter or needed to be fought about, maybe you two are spending too much time together and need to take a break or breather. I don't if you live together or not, but as Britt said not a break as in break-up, but just spend some quality time by yourselves without the other person. To me, that is one of the most important things in a relationship: To never forget to make time for yourself. What do you like to do? Go out with your friends? Read? Play video/computer games? A sport? Whatever it is, set aside a time everyday just for you. Or, for example, make every Thursdays a "Guy Night" or something like that, just for you and your friends.

• Elizabeth
    13 years ago

I agree with Dave as well, I think I've heard someone say the exact thing too once before. Neither of you have to win every argument, it's not like there's a prize involved if you do, and you neither of you have to be either right or wrong, you both can be right likewise both of you can be wrong. When you get into an argument you should sit each other down and try to address the situation/issue maturely together. Make it a conversation rather than a power struggle. Calmly make your points and hear the other person out as well. Come to an understanding and then discuss how you will resolve the situation/issue.

I'd also just like to recap on what I said earlier. Don't make a big deal out of and fight over the little things, things that shouldn't matter or that don't need to be blown up. Those little things can be more common and can, collectively, turn into something bigger. So I say, don't sweat the small stuff.

"Rule number one: Don't sweat the small stuff. Rule number two: It's all small stuff." --Robert Eliot

• Shellaine shelli
    13 years ago

Yeah, i also fully agree with daves advice :)
    it really is so true