Commets not posted on my freind poem

• Boy
    13 years ago

Hi, i am sorry i find this forum is the best option for asking something.

actually i gave comments on my friends poem. and i cannot see my comments... i posted two times to sure. but i cannot see. why its so.. i received the message the comments successfully posted.. but i still cannot see my own comments on her poem. please help.

• Italian Stallion
    13 years ago

Comments running on to another page, gives you 2 pages of comments, but the page links are not at the bottom (not sure why)

So for the time being, you can just do this and you can view the second page of comments on that poem.

Simply type in "p=1&" after the "php?" in the URL.

Depending on the amount of pages, just change the "p=1&" to "p=2&"

Etc.

Hope that helps, Joe

• Boy
    13 years ago

No. i tried it... nothing appear..

i cannot see the page 2 or page 1 link there. i mean i often see at the end of page. of comments as u know... i tried as u said its not working.. tht would work if there would be next page.... but there would be no next page... . should i send u the link.. i mean should i pm you or just send u the link here to check... plz help me..

• Boy
    13 years ago

That poem is a winning in contest. is there anything wrong wid it... i mean that poem is not a normal poem becoz i can see my comments on normal poems. but in this case in WINNING contested poem i cannot... . is there any issue?

• Italian Stallion
    13 years ago

Please provide me with the link, and I'll give you the correct link to get to it.

• Boy
    13 years ago

Here is the link ..

http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/sad/comments.php?id=1109111

please find those comments. i cannot write again... the exact i wrote.. they all came from my feelings... please save them from deleting.... or loosing.. thank you

• Italian Stallion
    13 years ago

Here you go...

http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/sad/comments.php?p=1&id=1109111

• Boy
    13 years ago

Thanks alot.... can i also find this link from main poem comment page... how u found it....

• Italian Stallion
    13 years ago

No, it's a glitch.

• Boy
    13 years ago

I don't care really/ i just want to ask you can that person read my comments.. if yes... than its ok...

• Italian Stallion
    13 years ago

No, they can't. It's a glitch in the system. Provide that link to them and then they can read it...

• Boy
    13 years ago

Ohhh.. ok and thanks for your help...

i really appreciate it!! thanks once again :)