What should i do????????????????

• Misshapenheart21
    13 years ago

This year a new guy came to our school and i liked him before i even talked to him. Then i like him more and more every day until i got to a point where i thought i loved him. Sometimes i would feel like i was getting over him and sometimes i'd think i was liking him more. I know he doesnt/didnt like me and he like(d/s) someone else but i dont know who. Everyonce in a while i thought i also liked another guy, but he's one of my friends and i didn't want to find out that i was only trying to get over the first guy. I knew that my guy friend used to like someone else but i didnt know if they still did. Recently ive been feeling like i dont like the first guy as much and i really like my friend... but honestly i have no idea, i want to tell him, or ask him out but i dont want to make the same mistake ive made in the past. what should i do?

• Misshapenheart21
    13 years ago

Please help ASAP cause i know i dont need to date but i need to do something, quick

• Misshapenheart21
    13 years ago

Ok i didnt like him before i met him, and i didnt think he was at all good looking but he was mysterious at first and i liked that... also i met him like 30 minutes later and then i did like him.... i dont need advice on what to do about him, it will never be and i already screwed it up. also i dont NEED to date but that doesnt mean i dont want to... what i need advice on is what to do about the friend that i like... he's so nice and its not like dating would ruin our friendship cause i know hes not that kind of guy i do want to ask him out or tell him that i like him but i get nervous and i dont think ill be that upset if he doesnt like me back cuz we can still be friends, the problem is me getting nervous and after whatever i do he might not act awkward but i will... i need advice on how to tell him i like him, or ask him out without screwing things up

your right, it's not a do or die situation...
    but i cant change who i am and thats the girl who rushes into things on impulse and always changes her mind after and keeps changing it until its impossible to choose... i need a good idea so that my acting on impulse doesnt ruin things

• Misshapenheart21
    13 years ago

Also i might not have written it in a way thats easy to understand but there were two guys-
    the one that i liked when i met him
    and the one that im friends with and recently began to like

its my friend i need help with, the other guy is never going to work

• Misshapenheart21
    13 years ago

I understand what you're saying but the thing is, i know him really well now, and i think he know's me, my best friend told me to let it develop, like you did, but i've liked him since winter and it feels like it's at a point where it cant develop anymore until someone does something about it, he's the kind of guy that gets nervous so even if he does like me, he won't admit it, he acts like he isn't sure if he likes me or not, but i don't know

i think i'm getting better at not rushing considering i've liked him since january and done nothing about it, but it's hard to sit here and wait for something to happen

i know if he does like me and i don't do something no one will, it will just be 2 friends who like eachother but are to nervous to tell eachother

• Misshapenheart21
    13 years ago

K thanks

• Misshapenheart21
    13 years ago

If anyone else has any ideas of what i can DO (meaning not just waiting for it to become more) please share- but liquid grace i really appreciate what you had to say

• Jad
    13 years ago

I'm sure this will be non helpful whatsoever but I feel like talking as I am self centered! XD

If you really like this person and you think you are over your ex I think you said. Then just ask him. If he has a facebook add him as a friend and send him a message or two and get to talking or if he has a phone and the list goes on. Just try and talk with him and be yourself around him. However, if he likes someone else I would not approach him about it. Just try and be a friend to him. Well, I'll be back later and see if you aid anything. Hope this helps some. :/

• Misshapenheart21
    13 years ago

Thanks- that actually helped

Ya not my ex but just a guy I use to like.... I think he has a phone so I'll try to figure out if He likes me without actually saying anything abt it then ill ask him

Thanks again

• Misshapenheart21
    12 years ago

I'm saying that in December he liked someone else but anyways its over and wer just friends :)

• Misshapenheart21
    12 years ago