I have had enough with everyone picking on me..

• Flynel
    12 years ago

Has anyone ever had eight people liking you in two weeks time? I usually not. But last few weeks, Pepijn told me he liked me, And I told him that I just wanted to be friends.. And few days later Arjen came to me and kissed me, I told him it wont work, Cause he has a busy life, But he refuses to quit trying, Yesterday he even came by for no reason, And one minute he left, Like what the... Few days later I did go to a party, And after that angelo who has a girlfriend sends me hearts and hug messages, So enoying, After that I did go to another party, And a girlfriend of mine just kissed me for no reason while Im for hundred procent streight.. Two days later, I went to a movie with Nils, But while we were watching the movie, He came very close and tried to grab my boobs and wanted to kiss me, Im not gonna have sex with someone I barely know.. A few days later I went shopping with Roberto, And he wanted to watch movies with me, And told me like there are so many we are alike, And acted really like: '' I like you '' I didnt go to the movies with him, Cause I just want to figure out if ther is any way that I really like one of them, This isnt even the end, Yesterday when I went out, Antonnie was trying to flirt with me.. While there was Gidion, Who I havent seen for a year, All he did was hugging me and dancing very close to me, He is really cute, But Im not sure if he likes me, Cause all he said today.. You are just a sweet girl.. So you see Im really going crazy right now.. This really upsets me, Cause I like being on the background.. And now everyone is picking on me.

• Dark Secrets
    12 years ago

Tough situation... my only advice is ignore them all and make it clear that you don't want to be in a relationship. Or if you do, choose the one you feel attracted to, if there isn't anyone you'd want to be in a relationship with... just ignore them. :S Gosh guys are sooo annoying. I mean there must be something in the air because I'm going through the same thing. Nearly all my guy friends have asked to be in a relationship.

• Flynel
    12 years ago

Most of the time its about their personal gain, So they can feel happy again, And have someone on their side, Never just to be there for you, And really be your friend trough all the bad and the good, Thats what I hate about '' love '' The selfishness..

• Dark Secrets
    12 years ago

That's where your wrong... Love is selfless. When in love you care about the other person more than you care about yourself; you pray for the other person more than you pray for yourself, you wish more for the other person, you can live if you're miserable as long as the other is happy and well... in short you'd rather have the bullet hit you than the one you love.

• Flynel
    12 years ago

I know what love is, Thats why I hate those guys who tries to get me.. Cause I know that they dont know what love is ...

• Dark Secrets
    12 years ago

Hehe :)
    In that case... Ignore them!

• Flynel
    12 years ago

One persons wants to try and believes in it, But I havent seen him for two and a half week. He is always to busy, And he thinks I want to see him everyday, But thats not even what I meant, I just want to get to know him, And if I dont get to know him and never sees him, Than I will never fall in love..

• Dark Secrets
    12 years ago

Love needs patience... I'm sure you'll fall in love. Just don't think that this person is the one until you're sure, that's what usually makes you feel like you'll never fall in love... Just wait, the right person will come along. :)

• Flynel
    12 years ago

Im not sure if Im trusting this, Cause we had a fight, He thinks I want to be with him everyday, And thats not what I want.. Still few days ago we made it right, And we should meet again, But after he told me that he wanted to meet again, He just ignored me.. Why does someone acts that way? Like not interested anymore?