• Barbara Jean
    19 years ago

i know what your saying..

• Nikki
    19 years ago

i've read a lot of poems here and i do know what you mean

• SammiBABY
    19 years ago

it's a bit half and half for me, depression poems all seem to be the same.I find some original stuff in dark poems and love poems.
    I try to write detailed poems about things that happen to maintain some originality, I think if you write about stories rathar than feelings, it'll be more new and exciting.

Sammi Morris.

• ElegantlyWasted
    19 years ago

Every poem is different .. If not to the reader, to the writer.

Take each poem on it's individual merits ..

;;--

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Talent is when you can write about the same thing as every one else and it will still come off as original.

The good writers will naturally get noticed and the rest will learn from their technique and develop their own styles.

• Kill The Complex
    19 years ago

i know what you mean but i mean people on my opinion can just be like oh this is a good topic no wait someone has already written about that some people find it easy to write about the same thing but with a different meaning i think its just a difference in the readers and the writers interpritation

Emmerz

• ♥•oOo Nikki oOo•♥©
    19 years ago

The Same Topic & Genre Of Poems Aren't Neccaserily Copy Cats These Are Just Begginers They Have To Learn From Some Where So Their Sticking To 1 Topic Until They Can Branch Off And Be Better But 2 Be Honest Its Quite Annoying lol xoxo-Nikki-xoxo

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Is it just me or is anyone totally over discussing this same topic again and again?

I guess Im tired of this topic the same way you're tired of the lack of originality, mind you that applies to your thread too.

Just my thoughts

Eirisa

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

lol distant I don't know what you're talking about and how it pertains to the topic... but yeh.

There are plenty of good poets that are writing very original work. You should try some of the big names for a few fresh poems, like Friends~, Ann Marie, Bob shank, FTS Miles, etc.

• -
    19 years ago

does justplainme go around and purposely look for problems with everyone else's poetry?? l8ter!
    :^)=

• N J Thornton
    19 years ago

wow i'm shocked. I've read Julias "work" and i always thought it was so good. I've been to allpoetry and seen the "original" poem.
    I too have my work posted at allpoetry and i know i'm shocked and offended to find my work had been stolen. I'm suprised i never saw my work under her name.
    Thanks for letting us know.

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Uh mah interesting thread this has become LoL

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

It's funny we haven't seen much of Julia (or Julie, what ever her name is) on here.