I might like him again

• Misshapenheart21
    12 years ago

I always say that when I see a guy I used to like I'll know if I still like him or not... The longer I wait to see him the more sure I become that I'm over him.... Today i saw the guy that I liked for an entire school year for the first time this summer I didn't talk to him because I was with my sister and he was with his mom.... It was in a store and I was at the register in front if him.... I couldn't help looking Over at him.... I don't think he saw me, and if he did he didn't care.... But the point is... OH CRAP I THINK I STILL LIKE HIM! Also, I probably won't see him again until fall

So what I'm asking is has anyone ever been in a situation that was at all similar? If so, any advice?

• Decayed
    12 years ago

No.. but hey, make a move, you won't lose anything

• HisBlueEyedAngel
    12 years ago

I say make a move...because if you still feel like you have feeling's for him don't let them go...you don't have anything to loose trying...

• HisBlueEyedAngel
    12 years ago

Lose**

• Misshapenheart21
    12 years ago

That's the problem... When I
    First liked him I told him... Back then it wasn't weird, we were just friends... Then told him I didn't like him anymore and then I told him I liked him again.... Because of my personality .... Things got awkwarder.... He doesnt think I like him anymore so I dont want to make the same mistake a third time... I just don't know what to do cuz i can't seem to completely get over him

• Beauty In The Breaking
    12 years ago

I'd say take a step back and look at it closely without all the drama. If you've changed your mind on him a couple of times already he's going to be hesitant to give it another try, especially if you're not sure yourself. Take a step back and figure out if you like him, just how much do you like him? Or is it just a passing thing of wanting someone you don't have? Like I tell my younger nieces on this topic, that's the thing with "liking" someone, liking can be nothing but a passing interest, fascination with someone you're not with but they change and burn out fast. Figure out how you feel calmly, taking a step back from the situation before dragging him into it again.

• Brix Ambray
    12 years ago

Make the move..i'm sure that guy won't mind

• Dark Secrets
    12 years ago

Now that you've explained how it was between you, I don't think he'll be responsive with you. One of my guy friends had a girl friend who was hesitant of him, he loved her like crazy. But she first said she liked him, then no, then yes, they were on again off again for about a year (that's what my poem "Heartache for dinner" is about). At the end he got exhausted emotionally and told her to make up her mind... Guys hate the on/off relationships, they can't stand them, and the first thing that comes to mind is that she's seeing someone else, is dating him for something (money, looks, popularity...etc), or that she's playing with his feelings.

I hate to say this to you, it may be a bit rude, so forgive me, but I have to be honest here. When you've been in a relationship, and then see the person after you break up with someone you'll definitely have feelings for him when you see him, because of all the memories. But when you're back with him, you remember why you broke up, and so you're back to breaking up. Don't tell him, it's a mistake... Make sure of it first if you think it's not this way... but don't do the on/off relationship... Because you'll only end up making him hate you.