Life is?

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Everyone has different views on life. They have different goals and beliefs. I would like to believe that no two people are exactly the same, so if you would please share a view or two you have on life.

I believe that love exists and is the most amazing thing in the world. I believe that everyone has meaning and deserves a chance. Okay now it's your turn!

• TSI25
    12 years ago

Life is "the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death"

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Interesting answer, thanks.

• Kevin
    12 years ago

Life is.

No question mark.

Probably.

• TSI25
    12 years ago

Love is pretty much an endochemical reaction, though i suppose electrical signals are involved as well. as far as first love goes, did you know that the first 8 seconds a male stares at a female, he makes an (albeit alterable) decision whether or not he likes or dislikes that female, [typically in 8 unbroken seconds that he does (about 70% of the time)]. if you asked me though i would say that there are things more amazing than love, for instance... life, or lechugilla cave, or that cave with the oldest recorded human artwork, or the universe. all pretty amazing stuff.

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Well that's a good point. And I know the question mark was an accident.

• sibyllene
    12 years ago

I think Kevin's post was his answer, not a grammatical correction ; )

(Probably)

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Oh okay. Sorry. Then that would be an extremely intruging answer. (sorry if that is what happened)

• Tara Kay
    12 years ago

Life is loving unconditionally, making the most of each day, living with the ups and downs, making mistakes but learning from them, caring for yourself and others, knowing your goals and achieving them.
    Life is tough, sometimes it seems pointless but life is what you make it, so make it worth living

Your Friend, Tara-Kay
    x

• TSI25
    12 years ago

I think there are a number of living organisms incapable of those conditions...

• Tara Kay
    12 years ago

Yes of course, i was one of them for a long time, life is whatever you want it to be

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Good point Terra Kay, I love the way you say that!

• Tara Kay
    12 years ago

Thank you, Its Tara-Kay by the way, lol

• silvershoes
    12 years ago

"Life is tough, sometimes it seems pointless but life is what you make it, so make it worth living"

This gave me shivers :)

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Oh oops, sorry about the name mix up! And Silvershoes, it did the same thing to me

• Michael D Nalley
    12 years ago

The only constant in life is change, yet evolution is not the source of life
    In nature complex organisms come from complex organisms. Organization needs to repeat itself , the more complex a creature is.

• adriaan
    12 years ago

Life is because.

• Kiko
    12 years ago

TSI25: Life is "the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death"

Are you quoting Mr Spock? :P

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Wow. When I asked this I never expected these tyoe of answers! =D

• Azrael
    12 years ago

Life is a journey and death is the destination. It is what you do in the meantime that is important. Live each day to the fullest, never expect tomorrow. Respect others but also respect yourself first. Never take love for granted.

• anjielblue
    12 years ago

Azrael- i agree... respect is very important for each one of us...

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Azrael that is a very intruiging way to look at it. Thank you very much for your opinion.

• Hallucinostic
    12 years ago

Ah la la la la la la life is wonderful. :)

• Hallucinostic
    12 years ago

Ah la la la la la la...... yah, same as what I've said above, lol. :D

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Dibb, it certantly is

• Tammi
    12 years ago

LIFE IS GOOD TODAY is what I say to myself as I get out of bed each day

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

LIFE IS GOOD TODAY... hmm... I love that. Though if that were from me I'd change it to, Life Is Good, ALWAYS =D

• Tammi
    12 years ago

Thats a good change I like it

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Sweet!!

• livefreebright
    12 years ago

.....complicated.

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

True it does have time durring which it may feel or seem complicated.

• Mello193
    12 years ago

I believe that we all will die. so we should spend the little time we do have making sure that our death brought no bad and our life brought mostly good. so that our death will matter

• Selfrejected
    12 years ago

Life is?

Partying till your liver can't take anymore.

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Okay, so I'm seeing a ton of different ideas. Great ideas...

• Milo
    12 years ago

Life is like a mountain, and as a mountain, it is easy to lose your way.

My elder lance allrunner told me that when drumming 49 songs in the middle of the night at the heart of the rocky mountains. if only the world can see how powerful the influence our native shamans have. They can metaphorically move mountains in the youth and everything else.

• Blackstar
    12 years ago

Lif is not always what you expect it to be.

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

But is life ever what we expect it to be?

• Tara Kay
    12 years ago

Each day brings new challenges, each day is different to how you want it to be, the only thing you can do is remember that life is yours and if you let the bad things overshadow the good, then that's your choice.
    Nothing happens for a reason, reasons are not part of life,
    does anything ever have a reason for happening?
    I believe not, I believe that if life is always good, then you create a perception that life is good for all

• Blackstar
    12 years ago

Found this quote somewhere. its from a movie

Life's like a box of chocolates, you'll never know what you're gonna get.

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Both of these are good ideas, thank you for sharing.