Ways to die

• TSI25
    12 years ago

In your opinion? how do you least want to die?

how would you prefer to die?

• Kevin
    12 years ago

I would hate to be slowly crushed. Slow enough I could feel every bone break.

There is no good way to die, it sucks even if it's peaceful. My Grandmother died earlier this year, and I was with her in the hospital when she passed away. It was a peaceful death, but make no mistake about it, the horror of your body shutting down isn't any kind of fun. I could see in her eyes she knew she was close to death. It's fucking horrific.

• Britt
    12 years ago

I want to die in my sleep, or something similar, quiet, and not painful, though I'm with Kevin, its horrific.

I would hate to burn to death, or drown. Yikes.

• TSI25
    12 years ago

I want to die saving some one, maybe bullets involved.

i dont want to burn or be eaten alive. buried alive would suck too.

• sibyllene
    12 years ago

Best: Holding hands with someone preceding a giant apocalyptic explosion / meteor. Best to leave a crater. I would prefer to know that I was near death.

Worst: Being crushed by something stupid like a toilet or a vending machine. No dignity in that whatsoever.

• Decayed
    12 years ago

I want to die without knowing so!

• TSI25
    12 years ago

Maybe its cause im young, but if im going to die, id like to do it gloriously

• Larry Chamberlin
    12 years ago

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like like my grandfather, not screaming in fear like his passengers."

But really, I want to know I'm dying, experience it, feel it all the way and spin a joke as I go.

• Beauty In The Breaking
    12 years ago

I have to say I'm with TSI25, but then like he said, maybe it's just because I'm young.
    I've come close to dying before, I was sick and it was slow and I never want that again.

I'd prefer dying in the place of someone I love, shielding and protecting them, being taken so they can live. If I can't have that...yeah, I'd prefer just being shot in the heart or head so it's quick and yet still knowing it's coming lol

Worst...Slowly from illness, drowning or burning alive. Or a car crash where your hurt fatally but it's prolonged :P

• silvershoes
    12 years ago

I would hate to die because my heart is put under too much physical duress and explodes.
    Dying without any dignity would also suck. I read about a guy that died from pulmonary embolism because he was sitting in one position playing computer games too long. That happened last month. Can you imagine? Ugh.

I would like to die easily at a very ripe old age having lived a full life with no regrets.

• bloody bones
    12 years ago

If I had to choose how I die I would die by getting and air hemorrhage (I think thats what its called.)

I would hate to burn or be hung up by piano wire like the russians used to do for execution.

• adriaan
    12 years ago

I would hate to die by asphyxiation. Scared stiff of being strangled or drowned. I'd rather be stabbed a thousand times from all sides with jagged knives than drown.

• Selfrejected
    12 years ago

Being in the Navy, I'd hate to be stuck below decks as we go down. That would be pretty crappy.

If I'm going to die on my terms I want it to be a skydiving accident; nothing better than free falling.

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

I think I would rather die by being ill, because at least I would have a little warning and I wouldn't be scared, like most.

I wouldn't like to die from something unusual, such as being hung, or executed.

• Something Diabolical
    12 years ago

I'd rather die in a blaze of gunfire haha

i'd hate to die knowing it was going to happen/happening

• Mello193
    12 years ago

Buried under the earth still alive sounds like a bad way to go out. id rather go out in a wall of bullets