Heartbreak

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Have you ever noticed,
    you're doing perfectly fine. Moving on from your ex, dealing with it better then it hits you hard. You feel like falling apart.

What are some of the ways you've been able to move on completely?
    I'm trying to so hard & it always seems to hit me and make me miss him more

• Beauty In The Breaking
    12 years ago

Takes time dear, lots of time. Some it goes away after a few months, some years, all depends on how deeply you cared.

Things I found that help with the pain and broken feeling is to just pour everything out on paper, be it on here, in a journal, on a blog or just scrap paper, write every single bit of pain, thought and emotion out every time it hits you. I always found it helped relieve some of the painful pressure in my chest.

Don't be afraid to cry every time it hurts or a memory hits or something reminds you, tears are a sign of strength, not weakness.

I always found spending time outside helped me a lot too. A park, woods, river, wherever as long as you can have some space with nature. Focus on the birds singing, the feel of the grass, the sound of the water, the bugs chirping, the feel and sound of the wind. Focus on the beauty and let yourself let go of your emotions for a while.

And I know this sounds corny but I found it help..lol...take a bunch of paper, like normal lined kind works good, and write down things you miss, the pains, the thoughts about him that still hurt, even how much you still care, write down anything inside you or that you'd like to say to him then cut each one apart so each one is separate. I took them all down in a bow to the river, took a candle, lit it, read each thing I wrote 1 at a time and burned each piece after I read it and let the water and wind carry the ashes of each piece away and with the ashes I released the feeling.

They come back but it helps, it was a nice way to tie up loose ends and say the goodbye he didn't give me

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Its all true though.
    Its so hard because i love him so much!
    But he hasn't let go,if hes calling me outta the blue wanting to be in my life, he still loves me.
    Shes so blind,his new girl can't even see it. Well she is 6 years younger and not an adult yet, which is amusing me so much haha :p