Been here a while, looking for a club

• Faithless Watermelon
    12 years ago

I don't know how long ago I registered on this site, but it was quite some time ago. I was inactive for quite some time and now that I'm back I'd like to get a little deeper into the poet's community.

I guess what I'm looking for is a community of open-minded and imaginative people that is of considerable size (to be honest I'm not really sure how many members that would mean), but most importantly one that is active. You may send me a personal message or post on here with any questions or comments. I prefer a private message, but I'll check back here as well.

About me.. well, I try to be as open-minded and logical as possible, while trying to remain unshackled by the tyranny of perception. Though I may never get there, I'll always try. I can be opinionated and nosy at times but I assure you I only mean well. I'm just very curious. Being opinionated and nosy, I try my very best to be tactful, delicate and respectful of other human beings.

I like tacos, pizza, and I think fluffy things are awesome in general. I'm bisexual as well, so if you have a quarrel with that it's obviously best to leave me be.