A question I hold so close ..

• Flynel
    12 years ago

Im so afraid that these memories wouldnt just last forever, Like he and I never lasted.. Everything we had is gong, But why do I feel like he still cares while he always act like he doesnt care? Is that feeling some fantasy for me to not forget how I felt with him? Could it be true.. That he just wanna be with people who loves him, Thinks that he is so cute and that he is everything, Not just for him to love them, But also for him to forget all those years of building those memories? Cause it was real, It was love. All though no one believes it, But he told me he had loved me for years, But now that he has so many fans, It seems like he just wanna forget me, Could it be true that he loves me still, Isnt love not something that you cant wash of with soap? Isnt it something that will last in your heart, Even though your lover is gone?

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

That's what i believe. You can't ever truly stop loving someone, you can stop being INlove with them, but if you say I don't love them at all, that just shows you never did. Alot of guys act like they don't care, some don't like to show emotion. Weakness to them is a bad thing,ruins their pride & ego. Not being with the one you love hurts, I've been through it. But No, the memories will always be there in the back of your mind even if you feel there gone. Something will remind you about it & it will come flying back like it just happened. He still loves you, he just doesn't show it. It doesn't happen overnight,-your feelings stop. Took me months to get over my ex-my first love- but it will happen. Time really does heal all. He could now wanna be with someone bcuz hes loved, some guys just change in a blink of an eye and you're left wondering what happened. Love doesn't just fade. If it was real & true, it will always be deep inside of you even if you find someone else. He probably does care, you probably see him glance every now and then. But he doesn't want people to see that, he wants them oblivious to it. I hope that helps(:

• Flynel
    12 years ago

Yeah thats true, Could it also be true that when family of his doest like me, That they try to change his mind, And after a while he sees me different? Or just acts like he doesnt care for his family?

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

That could be.
    My ex everybody, i mean everybody when they met him HATED him. but i didnt listen, i didnt care. Bcuz i was happy & yea they didnt like him but they respected it.

Some family will try to break you guys up, Its not right but what can u do? What they should do is back off the relationship & give you a chance and respect hes happy and who hes with you know?

If it will back his family off him, he just might. You need to talk to him and see whats going on. Guys sometimes do just change, but theres ALWAYS a reason why.

Like for example.
    my ex & i. he kept going back & forth with me. i told him one more time and im done. he did it, so i bought a ticket home. & we talked it out but i still left, and i guess me leaving changed him towards me.

I say talk to him. & he should stand up for you against his family. When your in love nothing anybody thinks or says should change your opinion

• Flynel
    12 years ago

Never mind, it turns out that he hates me and he always was trying to change his family mind, thats why they bothered me so much.