Need help wording a new quote please =)

• xxMagioxx
    12 years ago

Hi guys, I had this idea for a quote days ago but I can't seem to word it the way I want it. Please give me your opinion.

Heres the idea of it: I am trying to compare a broken piece of glass and my life as 1. Also, I'm holding on to the last piece of my life as if it was a small piece of sharp glass. It hurts to keep holding on but its the only thing left worth holding on to and I won't let it go. (Something along those lines)

I have a few examples so feel free to rate the one you like or word your own. (I know these may not be grammatically correct, feel free to correct them if you like)

"Like a piece of glass, my life shatters into fragments and as I hold on to this final piece of myself; the pain is more than I could of hoped. I will see through this because it's the only thing left holding on to."

"My life shatters into pieces, like a broken sheet of glass; as I pick up the remaining pieces and hold them dearly, the blood runs through my hands and strengthens myself to move on."

"As the world crumbles, you grab whats important to you and move on...as much as it hurts to do so."

Thxs guys :)

• Blackstar
    12 years ago

If I had to choose between those 3 ..
    I liked this one the most (:

My life shatters into pieces, like a broken sheet of glass; as I pick up the remaining pieces and hold them dearly, the blood runs through my hands and strengthens myself to move on."

• xxMagioxx
    12 years ago

Thxs :)