URGENT!! Any Help Would Be AMAZING!

• Nicole Lynn
    12 years ago

SO. My name is Nicole and I recently created a new account on poems&quotes. I used to have an old account but it's been so long that I can't seem to remember my login or password, andd my old email address is no longer active. I'm not sure how much help any other member can give me but I've emailed the moderators but so far have received no response.

All I'm asking is if anyone has seen a member's page that fits the profile of my old one to let me know. It would mean the WORLD to be to find all my old poems that I once thought were lost until I rediscovered this site. Here are some details about me...

Name: Nicole (or Nikki)
    I also might have used a user name having to do with "Sweetie".

Sex: Female

Most of my poems that I can remember are sadder poems, mainly having to do with love lost.

It's been a couple years since I logged into my account, so that would be in the "last visited" category.

I'm pretty sure the year I registered in was between 2004-2007 but again, it was just so long ago I can't remember.

Age: I'm 20 now but if my page hasn't updated itself, the age may be listed anwhere between 13-20.

Thank you all sooo much for your time; again, any help would be extremely appreciated. I've looked through countless profiles myself and have yet to find my old one. THANK YOU AGAIN IN ADVANCE!!

• nouriguess
    12 years ago

I guess if you haven't signed in from your old account for over a year, the account will be suspended, right? =/ Wish I could help.

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

^^^

Thats true. & I looked around alot and didn't see any with Wisconsin :/

I hope you can find it & i'll keep looking to help.

• Nicole Lynn
    12 years ago

Thanks for trying! I dont really need to sign into my old account, just want to be able to view it and I've seen accounts that say the person hasn't been logged in since like 2008 or something like that so I think it's possible? lol so if you happen to stumble across anything I'd lovee to hear about it. :)

Thank you so much!! =]

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

I will i promise:)

So like the registered year would be around 2004-2007, what would the last sign in date be around?

& you're welcome!!

• Nicole Lynn
    12 years ago

Well the registered year would be around 2004-2008 probably. and i was on here for about a year or two so the last sign in would be anywhere from 2005-2009 at the max. also the username may be my name but could be anything with love or love lost or sweetie or something else. lol thank you again so much for your help. i hate this searching process, soo frustrating lol =[

• Nicole Lynn
    12 years ago

In case anyone is curious, I did find my old profile! I put my old poems on my current profile if anyone would like to read them! =]