Confused....

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

What would you do if you just found out
    your first love still loves you?

I just found this out, and I don't know what to do or what to think.... I still love him & i just realized this.

Opinions? :(

• Mag
    12 years ago

Reheated dinner is never the same.
    We tend to live our memories and past, you prolly love the person at THAT very time, now, things changed. Keep an eye on the fact that it may be sth completely different and you might be disappointed.
    Anyway, do what you think is judicious. If you both have good time together, share a lot and are so attached to one another then surely, go for it. But consider different outcomes of your choice, even the disfavourable ones.
    Good Luck :)

• Beauty In The Breaking
    12 years ago

I agree with Meg just I don't phrase things as nicely lol

You're ex's for a reason, think about those reasons. More times then not (not every time of course but most times) you try it again you're just going to get the same result, just a little worse each time. You may love him, just as he says he still loves you, but are you in love with the person you were dating or the person he is now? The same question applies to does he still love who you were or who you are now? Break ups and time changes people.

Just things to consider. It hurts a lot thinking you can fix it because you love each other still only to have more pain.

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Yeah thats very true :)

I don't know what to do. I made myself believe i was over him when i don't think i ever was. I won't try or reach out because if he wants me, he needs to man up.

Just no guy is gonna tell their brother after months I still love her if he doesn't you know?

It literally made me jaw dropped. I love him yes, he put me through hell & thats why I don't know if i could ever try again. He means the world to me... But I can't tell if this is a sign I should go for it
    But i think Ima let fate takes it course<3