A stranger

• Sid Quinsaat
    12 years ago

I see her everywhere.
    I've talked to her in passing, and a couple of other times, but I'm afraid that if i talk to her more, i'll creep her out.
    How can i move from just talking and waving once in a while to actually having a conversation with her?

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Well when you see her what does she do?

Does she smile & wave back or just ignore you?

What you could do,
    its kinda cheesy but works lol,
    is "randomly" bump into and say I'm so sorry are you okay then go on from there??

• Sid Quinsaat
    12 years ago

She smiles, and waves, and makes conversation with me.
    I just want it to move past that...
    I'm so in love with the idea of her.

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Why don't you take things slow
    and start off asking her out for a drink or a cup of coffee? :)

Thats good she smiles & waves, shows she pays attention to you.

• Innocent Fairy
    12 years ago

I agree with above^
    believeinlove87

patience is good to have with relationships

i wanted things to move on too,,,i had to wait and thought it would never happen almost gave up but then it's like i'm dreaming cuz it's move to a whole new level

• Beauty In The Breaking
    12 years ago

That's how my first relationship started actually, months of just random bump ins at the same places, waves and hellos :)

I suggest you not be nervous and when you next meet her someplace find something to turn into a personal conversation to get to know each other. If she has a book in her hands, comment on it, show interest in what's important to her. Then, when you're ready, take it the next step from simple conversations standing there to..."I'm heading to get a cup of coffee, would you like to come with me?" or "I really enjoy talking to you, would you like to take a walk and talk more?" Just something simply like that. Little steps, to have something more, like a basis for love to grow and to form a relationship you need friendship. Become friends and the rest will follow :)

• Liquid Grace
    12 years ago

Have things gotten better? If conversations are already being striked this is a great thing. Use these conversations as a way to get to know her. Pick up on what her likes and dislikes are. The thought and sight of someone is completely different from the sight within. If that personality matches the one you've come to like on the exterior I think that's amazing.

The one thing I'll share is to never live your life in regret. But try to seek out the right moment to possibly pursue something. Right now relish the days you get to know more about her and think if your perception of her is the same as before.