She smiles to the world but inside she is dieing

• linderrrxo
    12 years ago

I have felt so lost for the past 2 years i lived with my older sister for 6 years i moved in when i was 12 because my mom could not take care of me and my real dad is a pot head and would rather do drugs than raise me. so i moved in with my half sister lisa her husband danny and there 2 kids. i was pretty happy at first than her husband tried to touch me and would tell me that he was inlove with me and that he wanted to marry me. i was not aloud to date or talk to boys because he would get very mad and call me names. i told lisa more than once what was going on she and danny would fight about it and than she would say it is going to stop and it would for about a week and than it would start up again after a while i stopped telling lisa and would just pretend it was not happening the longer i pretend the worst it got. it got the point where i would wake up and he would be in my bed room watching me sleep and he would tell me that i was only his and if he could not have me than no else could. i was afraid most days because i didt no what he was going to do. i told lisa again what had been going on and she told me she would talk to him and than had a big fight and he moved out i was so happy i though it was finally over and i would not have to worry about it anymore. than one night about 2 weeks latter lisa told me that i would have to move in with my mother. i moved out and 1week latter danny moved back in and lisa told everyone in my family that i was trying to ruined her marriage and i made up a bunch of crazy stories. i have not talked to lisa or anyone in my dad family in 2 years now lisa hates me and picked a man over me i feel betrayed and some days im so depressed over everything i miss my family but everyone just forgot about me and moved on like they never knew me if some could give me advise as to how to get over all this i would be grateful

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

I'm so sorry you had to go through that hun. You never deserved it.
    For your sister to pick him over you, when you being so much younger why would you even think about lies like that you know? She brought you in & for her to even think you'd betray her in that way is wrong.

No person is gonna lie about that unless there desperate for attention, & I know you weren't that way. What you can do is try to fix things, talk to her and be like why would i make that up? Or confront Danny infront of her & if he gets really defensive hopefully she'll see hes lying. But if she took his back once, she probably will sad to say.

Shes not a true sister if she doesn't believe you. Honestly, I think shes in denial & doesn't want to believe it happened bcuz she loves him so much. But the truth will come out, sooner or later it does & she'll be kissing your butt asking for forgiveness.

If you want nothing to do with them, then make them dead to you, mourn a little & brush it off your shoulders, and DON'T let them in your life. Show them what it feels to be betrayed.

I know you want to probably make things right, but theres only so much you can do until you have to walk away. I hope you the best though girl <3

Try and talk to them, & if it doesn't work, cut them out of your life. It will be hard for a little but you can do it.

• linderrrxo
    12 years ago

Thank you it sucks when your family turns there back on you this has made me alot stronger but it does hurt but i am much happier now with my life

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

I can kinda relate to you with not being close with your family. I never really have been either.

But you're welcome girl. I'm glad your happier with your life now. & hopefully they come around, but if not you already know you can & will survive without them :)

• CarnivorousCoffin
    12 years ago

I want to feel wanted not hated.I want to feel love not pain.I want to feel warmth not cold.I want to feel happiness not sadness.

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

Awwww fallenangel
    I'm sorry sweetie you feel like this.
    Tbh I kinda can relate...:((