Anyone?

• xoxShorteexox
    12 years ago

Eh, my answers about this have been answered, sorry to ask about it. I was unaware of what happened. But I understand the reasoning behind it.

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

I haven't been on long enough to experience the old chat, but I've heard a lot about it. From what I've heard 9 out of every 10 that ever used it missed it. Personally, I think the idea is pretty cool, especially with there being so many interesting people on this site. I know that me saying this won't mean much to many people, but I am aloud to voice my own opinion still, right?

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    12 years ago

If you want to know about the chat room here is a thread that explains why it hasn't been reinstated, and isn't very likely to be coming back, if you read through the posts and discussion it has a decent bit of information.

http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/discussion/topic.html?topic_id=130226

Also on this thread

http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/discussion/topic.html?topic_id=129971

it has this posted.

1. CHAT ROOM: There is no more chat room and it will not be coming back per Janis. Please do not ask or start threads about it.

i recommend you make due with PMs, or get to know people through the threads, and then use another program to chat with them such as msn, aim, ebuddy ect.

• xoxShorteexox
    12 years ago

I didn't know that many people used ebuddy anymore, but thank you for the suggestion and the links, Silently. I was really curious as to why it was shut down. I've heard so many different stories behind why it was closed down.

• Britt
    12 years ago

It was closed down because it couldn't be moderated and there were too many trouble makers. There was a lot of issues with spamming in there, grown men soliciting children, arguing, rule breaking etc.

• Lioness
    12 years ago

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww @ grown men soliciting children.

There's some screwed up people around :|

• xoxShorteexox
    12 years ago

Eww is right....

• Britt
    12 years ago

Unfortunately it still happens :(

Definitely eww... x3!

• xoxShorteexox
    12 years ago

Yeah, it definitely does still happen. It's very sad and disgusting. It's sad that people feel the need to do this to innocent children.

Totally ewwwwwwwwwwwww.

• Lioness
    12 years ago

It is shocking :|

I am glad there are people out there trying to stop it!!!

• xoxShorteexox
    12 years ago

Very true, Lioness! That's great that someone is trying to stop it.