A crush

• innocent chalera
    12 years ago

I have alot respect for her n i cant even tell her i like or love her!how can i get her here?

• Blackstar
    12 years ago

You can always ask her if she want to do something fun with you at first. Maybe she will notice then that you like her of then you can tell her.

• A lonely soul
    12 years ago

You can send her a Christmas card with your favorite poem's llink. She will find you here.

• Xionide
    12 years ago

It's simple dude you just talk to her straight up, no games, the worst she can say is no, in which case you can feel better knowing you layed it on the line and didnt hide, but if you do hide and you dont say a word, someone will take your place and beat you to it. nothing to lose, but a lot to gain.

• Angel
    12 years ago

I like this guy and he likes me but he kinda wants to get back withhis ex who broke up with him. He seems to fill the empty space in my heart that was left by my ex. What should i do?

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

Ummm angel..if he wants to be with his ex again then that kinda means he still loves her and still wants to be with her.

All you can do is be happy for him even thou u still love him. sweetie you have to realize that if he still loves you he would have got back wit you but he choose to be with his ex.
    Maybe give it time and see what happens sweetie

• Angel
    12 years ago

Well i kinda am ignoring him now i was only his off season. i'm just now realizing that the guy i used to like who is now my best friend, well i havent stopped liking him and i think he likes me :)
    -Angel