Confession #95 HATORI!<3

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Started it for ya kayla :)

Confession: I don't get how he can say I love you with everything, but only part of me wants you? Like how messed up is that.

Confession: I want to make things work with him, but hes only hurting me & pushing me away. & its like he cant even see it.

• Whatever works
    12 years ago

Confession: I'm feeling evil right now hehe

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Confession: I am a living lie

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Confession: i like it when me and my girl fight, it gives me excuses to do other things.

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Confession: every single friend I have is either scared of me or mad at me, at the moment. :(

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Confession: I'm sick of guys who can't decide what they want. I want a real relationship that isn't filled with games and questioning every second you are with them.

• Kayla
    12 years ago

Thank you, Holly.<3

Confession: I think I'm going to completely break it off with Justin.. I'm scared to be alone, but I know I'll be much better off. If I move on from him, there's gonna be more opportunities for me and another guy. I'll finally be able to get a boyfriend cause I won't be wasting all my time on an idiot anymore...

• Ms Happiness
    12 years ago

Confession: in the inside Im weak, but I never showed that.

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

You're welcome Love :)

Confession: My ex from 2 years ago still wants to be with me. Hes trying so hard to get me to move back to texas. But he can't understand I'm no longer the same.

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Confession: blending in hurts more than standing out

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Confession: I'm sick of having emotions. I wish I could feel nothing at all times. Easier that way.

• Ms Happiness
    12 years ago

Confessio:
    Im sick of this, I donno weither to tell my parents abt me( I need a check up with docs.) I guess Im scared of the results

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

What do you mean? ^

Confession: I'm absolutely insane, but nobody will believe it.

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Confession: I'm sick of little girls starting pointless drama for no reason. Grow up, keep my name out of your mouth saying I said this, I said that. If I was gona talk crap, believe me I'd say it to your face.

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Confession: I have the insane people in my life.

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Confession:The guy I've been talking to on/off for since my junior year emails me today saying he likes me & has been thinking about me lately. When I asked what he has been thinking, he said he'd tell me when he wakes up. I'm so anxious..

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Confession: I shouldnt have said yes, but I did and I dont care what they think of me

• Kayla
    12 years ago

Confession: I think I may of found my next boyfriend... Finally! After 6 months.<3

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Confession: He wants to die. So do I

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Confession: My first love called me today. He wanted to check up on me. I don't want him back in my life.

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Confession: I hate my dad

• Kayla
    12 years ago

Confession: January 16th couldn't come fast enough... I can't wait to see him.

<3

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Confession: Skyping with him is amazing. I love the way he makes me feel & how he smiles when I told him I want to be his<3

Confession: Then theres another guy I like too... I feel like I'm playing with their hearts and that's the last thing I ever want to do.

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Confession: I am so lost

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Confession: I don't know If i 100% sure want to try with him. Hes in the army, & I hate long distance relationships. I wanna be with someone I can see like every day or every other day... Not every 6 months if that :/

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

Confession:
    More in love with him than ever,,

• Kayla
    12 years ago

Confession: I [really] like him... but now Jacob is txting me again... he always knows how to throw a curve ball in my life and mess up my progress...

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Confession: My first love calls me once again. I can't allow him in it again. Its clear as day he still loves me, he misses me & when I asked he said I'm on his mind.

Confession: It shouldn't bother me but it does. I won't let myself answer the phone again. Hes out of my life for the pain hes caused me

• Kayla
    12 years ago

Confession: I wish I could get to know you a little bit better... but you have soo much going on right now. && I understand that, but I can't be serious with you if I know nothing about you.

Confession: Jacob was in my town last night, and begged and begged me to come over so he could see me... but I wouldn't. I'm proud of myself.

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Confession: Nothing is going how it was planned. I am sorry I messed it up.

• Kayla
    12 years ago

Confession:: Every woman deserves a man that can make her forget that her heart was ever broken.<3

Confession 2: I wish I could find that man...

</3

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Confession: I'm tired of long distance relationships. As much as I want to be with him I don't know if I can. Its to hard :/

• Kayla
    12 years ago

Confession: I wanna be with Taylor.<3

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Confession: I ruined their lives and it means nothing to anyone.

Confession: I am addicted to the song Broken by Seether and Evanescence

Confession: I am broken too.

Confession: I'm sorry.

• Ebony Hope
    12 years ago

Confession: I've lied to so many and hurt them all...

• Kayla
    12 years ago

Confession: Don't put your lips up to my mouth and tell me you can't stay. Don't slip your hand under my shirt and tell me it's okay. Don't say it doesn't matter cause it's gonna matter to me. I can't be alone with you.

Confession: You don't call me back, but you kiss me when you're drunk.

</3

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Confession: I'm dating a guy I've known since middle school && I'm happy with him. Skyping with him was amazing<3

• Kayla
    12 years ago

Confession: I'm finally standing up for myself once and for all... I'm not letting guys run my life anymore. I control my life. Not anyone else. && I'm gonna make sure i'm damn happy. && those guys who treated me bad are gonna be sooooo jealous.

Confession: 13 days left till I'm able to see Taylor.<3

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Confession: I have NO idea what to do anymore. Two amazing guys; One has my heart more then the other... But yet everytime I go to tell the other one I'm with someone I can't no matter how hard i try </3

• adriaan
    12 years ago

Confession: I'm watching all the cartoons from 10 years ago that my parents never let me watch, so that I can get some of my childhood back.