Realistic Children's Monsters

• sibyllene
    12 years ago

I just saw this and thought that it was a pretty cool idea. You wonder if the kids drawing the originals had things like this in mind as they were scribbling away!

http://www.elezea.com/2011/12/realistic-childrens-paintings/

• Michael D Nalley
    12 years ago

Kind of makes me wonder what they could do with Janis' avatar.

• sibyllene
    12 years ago

Bahahaha

• Britt
    12 years ago

Those are actually pretty cool! The last one made me think of Tim Burton

• sibyllene
    12 years ago

I kind of liked the last one. "The Good Man." It's just creepy. But doesn't it look like it could be some weird book cover or something?

It makes me want to send my doodles in to that guy and see if he can make them look cool.

• Britt
    12 years ago

I draw worse than those kidlets do so I bet he could do something with my stick figures hahaha.

I love kids drawings, and seeing them done this way was awesome!

• Dark Secrets
    12 years ago

That's really cute... I mean as we get older we forget how we used to see things, and this really makes a grown person feel young again.

• Ste
    12 years ago

Slightly off-topic but when i was younger I had a wooden wardrobe with relief carvings around the handles and keyhole. The carvings used to come to life and metamorphose into a sort of evil Jack Frost figure. When i inherited the wardrobe i took an axe to it and still use a few remaining bits for kindling from time to time. Very therapeutic"

• Lioness
    12 years ago

OMG my parents cupboards are exactly the same. Wooden with carvings of freaky freaks lol it used to scare the crap out of me

Still does - they still have these in their room :|

• True Happiness
    12 years ago

Those were pretty interesting.

• sibyllene
    12 years ago

I always thought the grain in my bathroom door looked like dragons and skeletons....