which is a better technique; taking your time or rushing through

• karima
    20 years ago

it depends on what kind of person u are, some of mine took ages and 1 took 5 minutes! email me on how u get on at XKaz041089x@aol.com

• Jenn
    20 years ago

hey when i write it just seems to come to me sometimes it takes a while and sometimes i just write and its done but im srry i have a question im tryin to post a topic but it wont let me can anyone help?????????/

• James
    20 years ago

i jus t listin to my fav music and think of words just think of words thena attach them with what u are feeling

• robyn
    20 years ago

i never try to force my words out. i feel that if its gonna be a good poem, then it just has to come out. sometimes it will remind me of something i've written before or just heard like in a song or something so i will re-do a line or two. or most the time i just keep my notebook with me, and i just jot the words down, and when i go to re-write it in my "real" notebook, i'll usually think of ways to improve the poem. sometimes just one little change can make or break the poem.

• Casey
    19 years ago

i usually rush through and then go back and change what i dont like

• Johnny Marlin 2
    19 years ago

I wouldn't say one technique is better than the other... For me it depends on my mood. Sometimes I have a lot on my mind and I just write a poem in minutes.. other times I sit down and just write usually in story form, and then turn it into a poem... ie.. my dark, fantasy poems... Differant people probably favor differant techniques.