What should you do???

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

What do you do if you love someone but they don't love you back?

Should you let them go and block away the feelings that are making you fall hard every time you see him???

• Jenni
    12 years ago

I honestly believe that the best for you would be to move on, love is something that can't be forced and if he doesn't love you back well then you might try and move on.

I know it is easier said than done, but I do not think waiting and hoping his feelings might change would be better.

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

If you are thinking of leaving them, first of all consider that;

hav you told them how you feel or even showed him any signs at all. If you did and he dint respond to them in a positive manner, you seriously have to consider someone else.

Have you even tried talking to them, like finding out why they cant love you back, it could be they are already in a relationship or just dont want to be.

But if you see its not improving, dont waste your love on someone and something that will never be, its hard letting go but probably, it would be best to do so.

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

Well he doesn't love me he used to but nahh not any more.
    So today I realized that screw him don't need him in my life anymore. I try but all he does is make me fall an hurt me.
    Don't need a guy like that in my life

And thankx guys for the feed back it's appricated
    Thankx loves(: xx

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

You did the right thing..someone who truly deserves your love will come along

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

Awwww thankx babii
    That means a lot to me sweetie <333

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

You are always welcome lav

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

Thankx...

Sumtimes u gotta let go when the won u have fallen for already has.. Time to move on and make a Chang...

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Actually i like what you have said..i wish you had told me back some years ago

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

Awwww thankx

And....Haha I would of but I didn't kno u back then lol

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Yeah u dint know me..but we can still time travel

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

Awwww haha we sure could...

Sooo how are we gonna time travel lmao??(: