I really f***ed up

• Angel
    12 years ago

I f***ed up with my bst friend ad now he's gone idk how to cope or refrain from relapsing my wrist is gunna be shredded by morning probubly...

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

I know how it feels to lose a best friend I know I lost mine and it was for good...it's been 4 years since we haven't talked.
    I see her around but only say hi, which kills me inside but she has her reasons.

But I never dealt with it by cutting or hurting myself I just had to face the fact that I messed up and there's nothing I could say or do to make it up to her.

There's a lot of others ways babe just don't hurt ur self.. Just give it time and see wat happens darl...(: x

• Angel
    12 years ago

I know i didnt relapse but it is so tempting we are somewhat on speaking terms we were gunna talk today during lunch but five mins into it i had to go. my dad came cause i had a meeting with an administrator. i wrote a poem to him telling him i was sorry but idk what he thought. he wrote me 2 more poems today and they made me cry even more...

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

Awwww were the poem he sent you sweet?

I'm sure you guys will become back bestfriends again
    But don't cry and hurt yourself you probably made a mistake iv messed up so much times its not funny ...(: x

• Ronel McCarthy
    12 years ago

Just talk things through ......a good cry helps sometimes or maybe a small change in your life

• Angel
    12 years ago

I'll cry if i post the poems

• Angel
    12 years ago

I'll cry if i post the poems

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Wat happened actually...

• Kevin
    12 years ago

Maybe you need to have a good old cry, get it out of you in a less damaging way eh?

Live never to be ashamed of anything you write.

• Clown
    12 years ago

Cailm down and breath, you know you screwed up, you made a mistake, its not the end of the world. learn from it and know how to avoid it in the future.