IM

• Whispy.Gypsy
    12 years ago

Maybe u should put in like what facebook and other social sites have where u can have chats (IM, video, etc)

• Britt
    12 years ago

We already have private messages..Sometimes people are on PnQ on their phones, or at work, or even at a time where they don't want to be bothered. If we instantly show up as online and people can IM, without saving the convo like the private message, we can't reply later. It sounds like a pain.

You can always add people to fb and use that for chat.

• Chelsey
    11 years ago

I know this was posted a month ago but I was just gonna get on and post this myself....

I like the idea of IMS! When i write collabs with people itd be so much easier to quickly send it back and forth rather than pile more messages in my inbox. Or add my whole club on facebook just to IM. I dont want to add a bunch of PnQ people.

Right now Im running two contests and receiving votes, itd be so much easier to have people who see me online IM me votes or questions that have all these messages burying one another.

I also know itd be irritating to some, but for those who get irritated quickly, they should choose not to sign up for IM..I think it should be a feature on your account that you can choose to have or not to have.

I know a number of people who would love to have it.

• Britt
    11 years ago

If you don't HAVE to have the IM system, that would be great.. like facebook has the option to go 'offline'. PnQ also keeps everyone logged in much longer than you're actually online, especially if you opt for the 'keep me signed in' button, so that would cause some issues, too, especially for mods. I know a lot of people get mad because they SEE someone online but they're not responding to a PM, and then that person goes offline, when in fact they could've actually x'd out long before.

• Boy
    11 years ago

I think live chat option will never come on here. there were many issues that i don't know..