Todo Cambia (Everything changes)

• Angel
    12 years ago

So everything in life changes. do you like change?? why or why not? if you could would you change anything in your liife??

• L
    12 years ago

Yup, everything changes.
    I wouldn't change anything in my life because every little thing that has happened to me are the reasons of why I am the way I am now days. I'm pretty content with whom I am and I wouldn't change that even if I were given the chance.

• Angel
    12 years ago

I hate change rarely do things change for the better
    if i could change something i wouldnt have gotten into my last relationship cause it has completaly destroyed my life. lets just say i havent had my phone for about 9 months now

• L
    12 years ago

It seems to me that you learn something from that relationship. So next time you will be extra careful when you get into another one. It may sound mean but it's a matter of learning from bad experiences so the next ones can be better.

• Angel
    12 years ago

I hid it from my parents for 7 months so they were pissed. i've learned from that mistake i've had alot of bad experiences and i learned from most of them

• Selfrejected
    12 years ago

Ha, people that don't like change are sure in for a surprise.

• Angel
    12 years ago

Heck ya they are :)

• Dark Secrets
    12 years ago

Do you like change?? why or why not?
    It depends, sometimes change is good, sometimes not so good. It is always hard to cope with change, but eventually it is how I became who I am now, so I don't have that much negative feelings towards it.

if you could would you change anything in your liife??
    Yes, many things. I would change some events, try harder at some things and stand to my opinion at others... There are things I would say and things I wouldn't say to some people...
    But there isn't something that I really want to change, because I know this is how my life should be.

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Hmmm...
    Some change is good, other is bad. But nonetheless, it always teaches you something. I like it for the new experience and that some change can you make you a stronger individual.

I think everybody has things they wish they could change. I know I would like to change some things. But like everybodys says, you wouldn't be who you are today if it was different.

The biggest thing I'd change would be having my mom back; But sadly death isn't irreversible.

• Angel
    12 years ago

If i could change something in my past i would tell my best friend how i really feel about him and if i could bring someone back from the dead it would have to be my aunt

• BearAnon
    12 years ago

Change is a natural part of life and definitely a necessary component of human growth.

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

No matter how one hates change, it still happens, we just have to be able to make sure the change is for better...

i dont know if i would want to change some things in my life right now..maybe change my diet or bad ways....just maybe