Is it worth the risk??

• Angel
    12 years ago

So i really like my best friend and i know he likes me back but am scared to lose him if we get into a relationship and it ends badly i've kinda liked him on and off for the past two years. i stop liking him and like other guys but i always end up gfalling for him again. is a relationship really worth the risk??

• Blackstar
    12 years ago

If the relationship wouldn't work it would depend on how close you 2 are to stay friends. Sometimes it can be painful for the one to stay friends with each other.
    Just think about it carefully since there can be a chance that you wont be friends if the relationship doesn't work.
    But only you 2 know that, if you are sure you like each other and are close then you always could give it a chance.
    If your not sure about it then better wait with it for a bit until you are sure.

• Angel
    12 years ago

Thanks i think i will wait my only prob is his little bro is spreading rumors that we are going out and am kinda with someone...

• Blackstar
    12 years ago

Well then you could just tell that to the person you are with, that his lil brother just did that and that it is just something childish of him. if that person where you are with starts talking about it ofc.

hope youll figure things out :)

• Angel
    12 years ago

I'm not actually with him and he knows what his brother does its really no big deal they dont go to my school anymore which makes me really sad idk his name is justus and he's a part of the site here. his poems sonias song and gotta love angels were for me (i know cause he told me) and thay made me cry cause i want to tell him how i feel and now that he doesnt go here anymore this is the only way i can tell him...

• Lori
    11 years ago

If you are the least bit curious....it is worth the risk because I promise.....you will regret it if you don't.

• Angel
    11 years ago

I know it is now. he's back at my school and we are now together. for the past 2 weeks i've been on break and i havent been able to see him. am so excited cause i get to see him tomorrow :)
    he was gone from my school for two weeks and he visited once. that night he was pming me and he told me a bunch of stuff that was really sweet. the next week all of a sudden i get a message from him telling me he has a surprise for me. the next day he was at school. for good. when i saw him i went up to him and he gave me a big hug. it was amazing. i'm happy he's back. now if only he would ask me to prom... haha ;)