Anonymous takes down Westboro Baptist church

• Kevin
    12 years ago

Justice!

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2011/02/25/anonymous-takes-down-god-hates-fags-church-websites/

I've watched several video's of these utter retards. I know they are extreme, but what I don't think many christians understand is, to non believers....people who value reason and the enlightenment etc, anyone who believes in God and lets that inform their opinions on homosexuals and abortion and marriage is on a slipperly slope towards this level of stupid.

• Jenna Bella Oldridge
    12 years ago

Good!

I have seen documentaries on the Westboro Baptist church and I think its high time someone did something to stop them in some way even if it is just taking down their website.

• BearAnon
    12 years ago

Anonymous are a superpower. The one that this world needs right now.

People call them 'terrorists' while failing to realize that this is exactly what the government wants.

• Michael D Nalley
    12 years ago

Oxy-moron

There are some levels of stupid that just can't be washed off

http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/slippery-slope.html

• Selfrejected
    12 years ago

"People call them 'terrorists' while failing to realize that this is exactly what the government wants."

See, I don't have an issue with the group when it's a monkey wrench for the governments of the world because I believe governments monkey wrench my existence so it's okay to return the favour. But when the group gets into hacking private business that hasn't been nationalised or forced by the government to do something. Then I cannot agree with what they do. Such as:

"seized by Anonymous under section #14 of the rules of the Internet."

And this is the group that was in support of stopping SOPA/PIPA. Do I agree with these crazy people and their hate? No. But shutting down their site for those messages are something one should not be doing. But please, keep supporting internet censorship from a group that... fights censorship.