What is

• Mello193
    11 years ago

Your favorite band? and do they have any influence over your writing?

• Yrem Crish
    11 years ago

Yeah, it is Freestyle (Filipino Band)---This band is my inspiration when I am writing love poem:)

• Kate
    11 years ago

I listen to a little bit of everything. I listen to some Christian rock bands, even though I'm not Christian, and everything I do hear influences my writing.

• Silent Girl
    11 years ago

My favorite band is Paramore :)

• Kate
    11 years ago

They are really good ^

• ArtistrySoul
    11 years ago

Any songs that make sense in terms of what you want to express through words in your poem, which sometimes helps when your thinking of a word that would go well with the sentence your writing lol

music from old school r n b and pop mostly :)

• Kate
    11 years ago

Sometimes it just takes some sort of inspiration to make you write something so beautiful. Music, piano music, is one of my favorites to use. It is full of passion and it is left to you to figure out it's message

• Blackstar
    11 years ago

Im not really good in writing and dont have much time for it atm either.

My fav band is Three Days Grace because the lyrics or their songs are just all so true.. mostly its just some stuff i would want to say but keep it to myself anyway, just all had to do with something i experience atm in life. so i just like that they sing about that while i cant even tell anyone it.

• Dash
    11 years ago

Well, I would have to say Great White. Not that alot of you kids would know who they are. No, theyre music is very up beat and about drinking and women. I dont drink anymore, havnt for 9 years, and I have one woman. My poetry is more about just daily Army life, and how my age and time in service is finally catching up to me.

• Decayed
    11 years ago

The Script is a fantastic band.. their lyrics are so current and moving and original

• Purple Rose
    11 years ago

:)