Anger Topic

• Kate
    11 years ago

I notice how when picking a topic, they dont have anger on it then you have to put it as misc then it is almost never read.

They really should have an anger topic because I am pretty sure there are a lot of people that write angry poetry

• Xionide
    11 years ago

You know, I do somewhat agree, but anger poems (not all) genrally have swearing in them, which puts them in the explicit category, but language aside, I can see the big appeal, and you're right also about the misc not getting read that often.

• Kate
    11 years ago

Haha my angry poems dont have.... wait yes they do. Haha
    Yeah the misc ones barely ever get read and it is sad to see good work go to waste and all since it is like it doesnt even exist.

• sibyllene
    11 years ago

I put pretty much all of my poems under the blanket "poems about life" category. I figure that can mean just about anything, and it's not quite as much in the backwaters as misc.

• Kevin
    11 years ago

I've never come onto this site and thought to myself "gee I want to read some angry poems". So I don't think there needs to be a specific section. As others have so rightly said, there are sections enough for all our poetry needs.

However, if you want to get into some serious zombie themed poetry, there could be an "Unlife" section. Zombies, vampires and ghost poetry.

I could get behind that!