We should know who vote for our poem

• Boy
    11 years ago

I think we should know who vote and rate what for our poem as comments.

its important because we can find who rate us bad or good. sometimes i see only votes in my poem not comments. so it makes me feel that i should have known who vote..

• Decayed
    11 years ago

DEFINITELY!

• Baby Rainbow
    11 years ago

Do you know this is odd as I was thinking about this tonight. I think it is a great idea. Hope we can get this one !

• Boy
    11 years ago

Yeh. i hope so..

• Jhierren Paz
    11 years ago

That was a good idea. ;)

• Kevin
    11 years ago

I don't think so.

Have you any idea how much drama this idea would cause? Think it through.

You write a poem about something very personal and important to you, say the death of a close family member. You think you have written a brilliant poem and then along comes someone (we'll call them Chad) and gives your poem a vote of 1 with no explanation.

I know for a fact there is a rather large percentage of this website's population who'd take that personally and either directly PM Chad demanding to know why, or they'd then go to Chad's poems and downvote his stuff. Also, there would be negative feelings in a general way on the boards.

I think the voting system is a terrible feature in general, but if it has to be here it must remain Anon.

• Boy
    11 years ago

I don't know why people just vote and move...

• Stormy
    11 years ago

I totally agree with Kevin. I've been gone awhile, I became a member in 2004 as Stormy, so I know a lot of you were going to think I was new so...I totally get what Kevin is saying, he's right.

• sibyllene
    11 years ago

I agree with Kevin, but there are others who have brought this up as well. It's an idea that's been argued extensively from both sides, and that we're aware of.

• Darren
    11 years ago

I like it

I also like drama

• average thoughts
    11 years ago

Voting shud be anon..

U guys hav no idea abt d drama dat wil create.

For ex..

Thr r writers here like karla, nour, tara, abed, luce, darren(d genius) and few more.
    They r exceptional.

Then thr r average like me..

Then there r sum who think they can do poetry.

So if sumthing like dis happen, the exceptional poets wil hv to suffer d most..

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

That's very true i'm bad in poetry but i do try on my poetry! and i go with Kevin too sorry but i wouldn't like to see someone downvote my things for giving my honest opinion of the poem

• Chelsey
    11 years ago

Lmao Darren!!

I agree with both sides :/ it'd be nice to see who voted just to see who reads my stuff, but I also agree that it'd cause a lot of unneeded ruckus