Cheating

• bipolarbear
    11 years ago

It makes life complicated. I don't know what to do. Anyone got any advice on how to deal with it? Its his first time doing this In all three years I've known him. Logicaly I should just call him a scumbag and leave but I love him so much.

• Xionide
    11 years ago

Everyone has their own preference for dealing with cheating otehr halves/bf/gf's etc. I personally kick their asses out no matter how long its been, let them prove they want what i've given freely. you have to understand, if you just forgive and forget what he did then he's gonna see it as a free pass to do what the hell he likes and know all he has to do is show a little love and he's forgiven, IF you can't finish it, then don't just forgive it, make his life hell and make him regret ever doing it, he'll at least think twice if you put your foot down n not roll over.

• bipolarbear
    11 years ago

I have no intention of letting myself forget. He is not going to get off with out knowing how much pain he put me in. I just don't know if I should stay with him. I love him but he is a dumbass for what he did.

• Samuel Ernst
    11 years ago

I would say just leave him and call it a day,
    the one person worth being hurt wont hurt you.
    Also, once a cheater always a cheater. Wipe him off your radar, dont let your emotions control the situation, thats when you make mistakes, youl never trust him again and you cant very well be in love with someone you dont trust.

• Xionide
    11 years ago

^^ you're generalising, and wrong by the way.

• Aveena
    11 years ago

Samuel, you cannot assume that they cheated before so they always will, scratch that... everything you said was completely wrong. I agree with Dead soul.

• Kate
    11 years ago

Personally, cheating is ridiculous. If you are not happy with the one you have then save them the emotional destroying of their feelings (by cheating) and break up with them. then you're free to roam the earth being a little creep that cant make a committment. My mom has been through plenty of this and I have been there to witness how much it hurts... if they cheat, I dont think you should give them another chance. At least not right after it happens. Take a break and see if he/she comes back to you. that's how you know they kinda care enough to want you back and treat you right.

• The Poet Behind The Poems
    11 years ago

I half agree yes if you cheat once doesn't make you a full cheat

I myself was not a cheat but I never used to settle n date alot of people

But one thing I do know
    Is when you find that special someone
    It's only them
    As it is with my girl

Hope this helps

• Renssey Heart Vine
    11 years ago

You know "dead soul" had a point...
    sometimes love could be saved by simply giving second chances.
    let him feel that your not giving up on him.
    let him feel that you still love him beside of those craziness he did.
    Let him feel like he could never find as good gf as you are... But if those things wont work...
    then better you show him how strong u are to move on.
    --I really appreciate your situation, cause my bf cheated on me b4. he was my first and great love
    we took a break up several times. but i am not giving up to shape him... i give him advise, i act as his bestfriend, i act like his sister as well as his mother. Until one day he had realize how he hurt me, he realize that among of all his gf i am the best he ever had. and now we are in a better relationship... he changes everything which hurt me... he became a good bf that i am searching for.
    we last almost 5yrs till now...

• bipolarbear
    11 years ago

So an update on my situation.
    First, thank you everyone for your input. It was very helpful.

I did give him a second chance. But a few weeks later we decided we were done. I got tierd of him being stuck in the "parting phase" and he was just never there. It reached a point where we were both realizing we did not love each other like we used to.