Rate or Comment Your Favorites

• LostWords
    11 years ago

I WILL RATE/COMMENT ON YOUR CHOICE OF POEM. I like reading others' thoughts. I tend to read more poetry that is appealing to the eye, not just paragraphs. I like to review and comment. Please try and only ask me to read a few favorites of yours (I don't have unlimited time to spare) but would love to help. I won't ask for anything in return but if you are willing, of course I would not mind.

Thank you!

• Phantasma
    11 years ago

Could you please read "Apprehended Valedictory" thank you!

• TSI25
    11 years ago

Please read my most recent "Where Winter Comes Alive"

• Cheyenne
    11 years ago

Please read 'abortion'.
    thanx.

• LostWords
    11 years ago

Just read the requested poems. Great job guys! They were all 5/5 work. I commented and rated.

• Rebirth
    11 years ago

Would you check out karma and broken pls, and i would appreciate a honest comment, not really into the vote. Thanks in advance.

• LostWords
    11 years ago

I just finished reading and commenting on them. I like both but my favorite out of the two is Broken.

• Burning Angel
    11 years ago

Can you read a few of my new poems... i think there are 6 but i aint sure... you dont have to do all of them. And I will return the favor! :)

• LostWords
    11 years ago

I read six of them, commented and rated. My favorite would have to be Daddys Punishment and then Jumping the Ledge. These were really good! I am going to read more later!!

• Italian Stallion
    11 years ago

Can you please do my newest poem called, "Revolving"

Thanks in advance,
    Joe

• LostWords
    11 years ago

I have commented and rated the poem of your choice! You are welcome :)

• Autuumnbree
    11 years ago

Could you read my latest poems and I will surely return the fav..

• LostWords
    11 years ago

I have read two of your latest, but I am not stopping there! I enjoy how you write so be prepared to get bombarded with comments/rates.

• Autuumnbree
    11 years ago

I have read two of yours also and I will be definitely reading more...

• NobodyKnowsItButMe
    11 years ago

Can u plz read mine too? My latest poem is "The cherished moment"...
    Thank u in adv.!

• LostWords
    11 years ago

Done.

• LostWords
    11 years ago

I'm still up for the challenge.

• La Reina De Corazones
    11 years ago

Lol can you read all mine that are featured please and thank you and please comment i don't really care for the votes i really don't! :)

• zombiepikachu
    11 years ago

I don't normally do this... But I need some opinions! Could you read either, "hummingbird honey", "slumber and trains" or "the flame"?
    I would greatly appreciate it, and will gladly read some of yours, especially if you give me some specifics :)

• NobodyKnowsItButMe
    11 years ago

My latest "so entwined" pls?? T.y in advance...!:) i'll return the fav..!:)