TRUTH!

• Broken Hearted Immortal
    19 years ago

heres a game we can play. all you need to do is tell about the worsts things that has ever happened to you. here i will start.

this one isnt that bad but i got pantsed once and it was embarassing.

• Cheyanne
    19 years ago

Well, a few years ago my best friend was shot by a drive-by shooter. I was there too. I saw her get shot in front of my very eyes...I saw it.. and I didn't know what to do. The driver was aiming at me..and my best friend got in front and took the bullet...in the head! It was so bloody...on her and I it was. I couldn't see anyone in the car and I just cried my eyes out. I held my best friend...dead already, in my arms...saying, "don't you leave me! Dame it, Noo! God, why! I loved her!"...and I just cried, clutching her close in my arms. I later got my head back and went to call the police from a pay phone... but I could hardly speak right. I told them all I knew when the ambulance and police showed up. Eventually the TWO people were caught. and yeah...that was the worst thing that has ever happened that I've seen in person.

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Jazmyne - you broke my heart

Nothing of mine I consider bad can compare to her story...

• Broken Hearted Immortal
    19 years ago

my expirences wernt that bad i am sorry

• Just Sierra
    19 years ago

You poor people!!!! Those tales are gut-wrenching!!!!! Made me cry really hard!! I'm soo sorry for both of your losses!!!!

• Cheyanne
    19 years ago

Jazmyne, wow. That's really bad. Seems that you and I are quite alike.
    -take care

• Kalika
    19 years ago

:( Horribly sad everyone, I'm truly sorry to all that have lost someone.....my worst experience was running to my friends house and going up to her room to discover her lying on the floor bleeding to death....there was so much blood and I tried to stop her from bleeding but I couldn't...It was terrible...I held her, and she died in my arms before the ambulance could get there......I just wish I could have stopped her from doing it, or I wish I could have gotten there faster....

Kalika