Deal

• Khalid M Darwish
    10 years ago

Please comment, vote (and nominate if it is worth nominated) on my latest two poems and I'll do the same for any four of your poems. All critiques are accepted for producing good pieces. Thanks in advance.

• TSI25
    10 years ago

Ill take you up on it, just do my two latest an any other two that interest you.

• xXxMidnight SoulxXx
    10 years ago

I don't need the comments! :) it's not a big deal for me i just enjoy poetry

• Hannah Lizette
    10 years ago

Wonderful pieces, Khalid.
    Just do my two latest pieces, thanks in advance! :)

• Khalid M Darwish
    10 years ago

Thank you guys. I'm facing problems with comment and vote buttons! These buttons donot respond, I don't know why. Even the pm'ing is not possible. I'm trying hardly to solve this problem with the moderators. I'll try to do my best. Take care guys.

• xXxMidnight SoulxXx
    10 years ago

Dont' worry Khalid you just send me in my gmail whatever poems you want me to read! :)

• TSI25
    10 years ago

I might be able to help. what browser are you using, and what is your OS? windows, macintoshOSX or a linux distro?

• Khalid M Darwish
    10 years ago

Ank you TSI25. I'm using my laptop with window 7. Maybe I've little idea of the information you mentioned but I'm always using the google search browser.

• TSI25
    10 years ago

Google is a website. a browser is something like firefox, internet explorer, opera, or google chrome.

did you mean google chrome is your browser?

• Khalid M Darwish
    10 years ago

Yes, google chrome and bing.

• TSI25
    10 years ago

Google chrome SHOULD work...

try firefox. thats what im currently using. its free to download. if nothing works in firefox either, then its definitely not a problem with your browser, and its a problem with... i dunno one of many things, your permissions probably...