A question ! ?

• pratzZ
    10 years ago

How do i get started with this club ? i mean whenever i log in ... i dont find anything to do ..

• Lemon
    10 years ago

Try writing some poems and see if you can get some feedback on them (if you want any, you can pm me and ask me), read/comment/rate others' poetry, join a poetry club and join in on the discussions forum, see if you can achieve the little letter badges some people have next to their names... :)

• xXxMidnight SoulxXx
    10 years ago

Lol oh yes i agree join a club that's really active or do like lemon said comment on other's poetry! :) that will be it! :) good luck and also if you need me to comment i'll be here! :) just message me! :)

• Tim
    10 years ago

I find this place does have a sense of community, you just have to seek it out a little harder (since it's a little quieter these days). You can comment and rate other people's work, or set up topics on things on the discussions section here. Or even private message people who are online politely asking if they'd like to chat, become friends. Or perhaps ask someone to join forces with you to do a collab. :)

Hope you have fun!