A message from Quan

• Sammy McGill
    20 years ago

ok, i don't know you but i see your name around here alot and wanted to let you know just how much i liked you poems, they are awesome!~ i'm only 15 and wanted you to kno what an insparation you've been to me!~!
    tanx
    sammi

• AI
    20 years ago

Hey Quan, I know your going to go no matter what I say, but keep me posted on your poems, I like to keep reading them if you plan to contiune writing more. Anyway thanks for the poem, its was great. Don't worry, I can give it as a new year gift instead. Just letting you know Lisa did what she usually does and made another thread just for you. She likes making your life that little more complicated. lol. Cya.

AI

*I know I already emailed you, but I felt I should say something since a few strangers could spare the time to say goodbye. As a friend I felt obligated to post somthing here.

• Blah Blah Black sheep
    20 years ago

Quan....well what can i say???NOTHING!cuz you wont read it...so its useless...but IF you drop by...then let me tell you one thing mate...we may not know eacvh other very well...but still...one can recognize a person from his writings...and from your writings...i have recognized you as a deep,open,wonderfullly nice person and im sure i'm going to miss you...you really ARE a person i'd like to know better...but ALAS...too late....and mind you...this is something i say from my heart.....the way you leave this site....i dunno...it somehow saddens me....but i dont know why.....i hope you'd stay...but i think you wont...so Bye Quan....live a prosperous life wherever you go...wherever you are...remember...always remember...you'd always find a soft corner in my heart..........

• Blah Blah Black sheep
    20 years ago

AND HEY MR.JOSH BUNIN.......ALAS EVERYBODY IS not LIKE YOU....AND IM NOT VERY SURE THAT QUAN will COME BACK.....AND 'IF' HE DOES...I'M SURE IT WOULD BE DUE TO VERY DIFFERENT REASONS THAN YOU HAVE RETURNED(OR LEFT FOR THAT MATTER)

• AI
    20 years ago

I should post a giant VOID on this thread as Quan is not longer a memeber of the site. His account has been deleted, so even if he wanted to say something. He won't be able to post because he can't sign in.

• hayley williams
    20 years ago

how sad i really liked quan!!