voting

• GoddessOfWings
    19 years ago

ok, so, my friend also goes on this website. I introduced it to him. He's my best friend, but the thing is, he ALWAYS votes his own poem once after he posts it, and he gives it 5.0. Can people see that hes voted for himslef in anyway? I really don't want him to be embarassed by everyone if they can, i have to tell him if they can. Can they??
    Gurdy x (GoddessOfWings)

• Emilia
    19 years ago

I don't think they can see it..

• GoddessOfWings
    19 years ago

Thanx, but i already told him not to do it, i told him that people can see it *chuckles* so he wont vote his own poems anymore teehee, kinda mean, but he shouldn't really do it lol. Thanks again.
    Gurdy x (GoddessOfWings)

• Jacklyn
    19 years ago

i wish you could see who's been voting for your poems! lol but ya it's not right to vote for your OWN poems! PLP

~lil slam~

• katie!
    19 years ago

haha he votes on his own poems.....oh well it would be good if you could see it but oh well

• Dorotea©
    19 years ago

yeah i agree with the above. but it's kinda funny if somebody votes their own poems. but you can't see it, tho i wish u could. but it doesn't help yourself if you vote your own poems cuz then u don't know what others think.

• Daniel J
    19 years ago

I generally don't vote for my own poems.
    Having said that, why shouldnt someone vote for their own poems?!

It's the democratic right of anyone to vote in an election, including the candidate themselves. So George. W. Bush voted for himself, and all other candidates voted for themsevles.

Seeing if the case is, that the people who run democratic countries are allowed to vote for themselves, why shouldn't we, on this poem site, be able to vote for ourselves?

• no1important
    19 years ago

Good point. Actually very good point.

• Shædow Poet
    19 years ago

Daniel J; you make an EXCELLENT point, I never would've thought of it myself...
    But poetry is a tad different to politics.

Still, a great point.

• Avellana
    19 years ago

i've got totally a different story! my friend is telling me to vote for mine and i'm like 'no!' *giggles* the way she is lol- loopy. :)

• Mandy
    19 years ago

hmm...interesting