bathroom graffiti

• Brittany
    19 years ago

here i sit, at a loss, trying to shit taco sauce. i know im gonna drop a load, only hope i dont explode!

(only good one i have.)

feel free to add more if you have good ones. let's see how many we can get!!!!!

• Jenny Sys
    19 years ago

Well in one of the cubicals at our college on the back of the door, there is a massive debate about fox hunting!!! Over here (UK) I think they are tryin to ban it so everyone wrote their ideas on the door!!!

• Alex
    19 years ago

I was here, but not for long, had a crap and then was gone.

hhhhmmmmm......... I laughed quietly at it. And the other thing the toliet door is a secret door which u can write wat u think about people. And one of my friends started of this whole thing about a girl she had fell out with and it got really bad and coverd like the whole door. 3 years later...its still there lol. Cleaners are so stupid. *sigh*

• Queen Marlene
    19 years ago

omg... thats gross....... anyways one time when i was in the restroom... lol this has nothing to do with your rhymes.... i saw the toilet where it said: WARNING PLZ DO NOT SIT ON THIS TOILET SEAT THE PREVIOUS PERSON FORGOT TO USE PROTECTION AND IS APPARENTLY INFESTED WITH AIDS!!! the firs thing that came to mind was...........

* DAMN FUCK SHIT HOW DO THEY FIT SO MUCH ON A DAMN TOILET SEAT... *