im looking for a poem saying sorry for betraying someone.

• Becca1111
    19 years ago

I broke a promise to someone and i feel realy bad that i did that it was reeeeaaallly f**k*ng stupid, and i cant think of one myself that doesnt suck.
    does anyone have any that i could use.
    ill give credit cause if uve read my poem Im sorry Krystal is the name of it and its not all that great.
    so obviously i really need help on the rhyming part.

• AGirlWorthFightingFor
    19 years ago

"Forgiveness" is my more general, platonic poem on betrayal.

• Becca1111
    19 years ago

ok heres the story:
    i ws taken off of my meds and it had been five days and i was having a panic attack cause its an anxiety pill and a few days earlier my friend told me that she ws taking 8 diet pills aday and she was cutting and i was like i said having a panic attack and i ddint go to her first and i went to the counceler and i didnt realixe untill later how dumb that was 'cause i found out the nest day that social sevices went to her house and that was the thing that we didnt want to happen. and im mad at myself cause i didnt go to her about it first. and she says that she wants to die so i think that shes overdosing on these pills cause she wants to so bad and everyday after school i always see her crying. and im really worried about her but i stil feel stupid that i ddint talk to her first because i never break promises like that . even though it may have been the rihgt thing to do but it still didnt help cause shes still doing it and shes saying that the cuts are from barbed wire and shes not even trying to hide them so she wont have to explain them and her teachers reported her too. and ium really afraid that im gonna loose one of my best frends and i dont want that.

thank you so much for helping me. :)

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Have a look at my broken friendship poetry :o)

• Pianist
    19 years ago

If the problem is this serious, it may not be something a poem can fix. You need to talk with her, not hand her a poem and expect everything to be better.

• Becca1111
    19 years ago

im not trying to make everything better i just want something to help put into words and apology and to help cheer her up some i miss seeing her laugh and have a good time, she always looks like shes gonna fall in the floor and start bawling. im just concerned i want to help her. ive taked to her but i cant really make it come out right without her getting upset. shes going through a lot of sh** rihgt now.it is serous, shes taking diet pills and shes suicidal she tryied to kill herself with tylenol last week and landed in icu.

• AGirlWorthFightingFor
    19 years ago

just keep going back and visiting with her. you don't have to say anything. Just sit with her and listen.

A poem at this point would be superflous.

• Becca1111
    19 years ago

i can do that ,
    does anyone have nyting that will make her smile or something cheery.