Which Would You Rather Be?

• ~*LorienElf*~
    19 years ago

vampire because they are so awesome, they dress cooler, they dont shed, they get to suck peoples blood, and they are the same all the time. vampires are the coolest.

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

i'd pick being a vampire.

• Emma
    19 years ago

I would definetly be a vampire. LOL. Love Emma xxx

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

I'd be a werewolf.

Vampires are too restricted and very cliché; a sexual fantasy gone wrong.

I'd be able to life a normal life and do what I wanted when I wanted except for once a month.

Plus all that extra testosterone floating around my body would be interesting.

• KRISTA
    19 years ago

I'd be a werewolf cuz I wouldn't want to have to lay in a coffin all day.

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

Yurp, different for everyone. What I said was just my opinion, not a fact.

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

And your mum is right not to let you sleep in a coffin. You'll get back ache real quick.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Vampire.

Hands down.

A sexual fantasy gone wrong seems way too up my alley to pass up.

• Liz Suffecool
    19 years ago

well Id be a vampire not by choice mainly because as it is I have a fetish with biting lol

• wings.in.flight.
    19 years ago

vampire all the way

• hussain
    19 years ago

hmmm vampire.... :P

although bad thing about vampires is that u cant check ur self out in the mirror :(

• Lil Luce
    19 years ago

id be a vamp because i can easily forgot what i did the night before wi alcohol n plus id be able to fly...wear a really cool cape, thats almost as good as batmans!!! id have great teeth and i sleep through the day anyways so no change there......yup vamp! definalty besides too much shaving to be a werewolf dont ya think?

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

oh man... that's hard! i looove vamps and stuff but werewolves are really cool. i want to know how it feels to be an animal (or something like that) even though i'd probably forget about the experience. but vampires are... well, vampires. enough said.

i dunno... werewolves remind me of remus lupin. vampires remind me of count dracula (duh).

hmm... i'll have to think about this more... :P