Friendship games

• Baby Rainbow
    9 years ago

What kind of games did you play when you were young and out with your friends? It could be from your school playground, or in the street, or inside your house.

• Baby Rainbow
    9 years ago

We played so much!!

In school was :
    Who stole my pencil
    Heads down, thumbs up
    Buzz

Outside in school was:
    What's the time Mr Wolf
    Leapfrog
    Tunnel tig

There was also the A,B,C game, like chase and tig, only you would catch the person and they would have to pick a,b, or c, which could be kiss, cuddle, kick, tickle, slap etc. such a weird game!!

• Hannah Lizette
    9 years ago

Inside:

Heads up, Seven up
    Doggy doggy where's your bone?
    Duck duck goose

Outside:

Red rover, red rover

... I'm sure there's more but those are all I can remember for now.

• Baby Rainbow
    9 years ago

Duck duck goose!! how could I forget that one lol! I loved that game!

• Beautiful Soul
    9 years ago

I remember we played red rover and tag at recess :)

• Skyler
    9 years ago

I would read

• Poet on the Piano
    9 years ago

Same here James. Also, box ball, double dutch, and tetherball outside during elementary years.

Inside was heads up, seven up and charades.

• Baby Rainbow
    9 years ago

Did anyone every play the game "Jailer's Keys"

Everyone sat on the floor in a circle, with one person in the middle of the circle blindfolded. This person would have a set of keys in their hands, behind their back.
    One selected member of the circle would have to creep up and steal the keys, and silently return to their space in the circle. The person in the middle would then have to point in the direction of any noise they heard, and hope to point at the theif!

It was great.

• Beautiful Soul
    9 years ago

Omg we played a game called telephone where one thinks of something and whispers it into another persons ear and we had to do it until the last person. Its crazy what each person thought they heard :)

• Baby Rainbow
    9 years ago

Ah we dobe that and called it Chinese whispers!! Forgot about that one!

• gumshuda
    9 years ago, updated 5 years ago

We call it Japanese whispers....

In school:
    Heads down thumbs up
    Truth or dare
    Red hands ( in this everyone everyone places their hands on top of each other... And the hands at the bottom slaps the hand on the top and it goes on until when people can no longer bear the pain..... Hands actually turn red..... I never played it though)
    Bingo
    Japanese whispers
    Damsharas ( two teams..... Member from one team tells a movie to member of the other team.... And this other member has to act this movie to his team mates.... He cannot speak only actions)

• John Doe
    9 years ago

We played a lot of games, the best one is red hand you just hit each others palms till one shouts ow, we play bingo, crosses and o's,pen fight,stuff like that .