Badges information and statistics

• Masked metaphor
    9 years ago

Hi everyone,

1. Badges information:

When I first registered on P and Q I remember that there was a page of information on the badges for
    P- poems
    C- comments
    D - discussion
    F - favourites
    and when you clicked on your own it would link you to a page which let you know how to upgrade your badge, I have no idea how to access this information and would really like to know

2. Statistics:

I was wondering that it might be interesting to include on peoples profiles information about how many comments they have given to poems and how many people have praised these comments... Just an idea

• Hannah Lizette
    9 years ago

Yes, I remember when we could go to the page that had the information on the badges. It just disappeared one day, I'm assuming Janis was tinkering with the website and the link somehow got deleted.

I knew the info was somewhere in the main board forum so I searched and searched for it and finally found it, thanks to Colm posting it in another thread.

F award - How many people have you on their favourites list.

Pink - 5-19
    Blue - 20-49
    Gold - 50-99
    Platinum - 100+

C award: Critique award: How many praised comments you have.

Pink C - 50+ comments
    Blue C - 3-9 praised comments
    Gold C - 9-29 praised comments
    Platinum C - 30+ praised comments

(Note: You need 10 praised comments to gain nominator status, i.e. to get the ability to nominate poems for the weekly contest on the front page.)

P award: Number of poems posted on your account

Pink P - 30-99 poems
    Blue P - 100-199 poems
    Gold P - 200-399 poems
    Platinum P - 400+ poems

D award: Discussion award (number of posts made in forums)

Pink D - 50-199 posts
    Blue D - 200-499 posts
    Gold D - 500-999 posts
    Platinum D - 1000+ posts

As for the statistics, there is a "Best critiques" link on your left, once you get so many praises, the bottom number right now is 94 so once you reach around that number, you should be added to that list and will be able to view all the comments of yours that have been praised.

I agree that it should be set up on your page, but without Janis around, there is nothing to be done.

Hope this helps!

• Masked metaphor
    9 years ago

Thankyou Hannah :)
    It does

• Kakera
    9 years ago

Thanks for this info Hannah, been wondering about this for a while now!

• Masked metaphor
    9 years ago

Thanks Mark

• gumshuda
    9 years ago, updated 5 years ago

When does the badge color change? I mean I guess I have the praised comments for the gold badge but my awards color is not changing, it still shows blue..

• John Doe
    9 years ago

Okay thanks for the info people.

• John Doe
    9 years ago

I have enough people who have me in their favorites, but the f award isn't getting added.

• gumshuda
    9 years ago, updated 5 years ago

The favourites and comments award does not change immediately...it changes when the site updates or something...you'll probably have to wait till monday.

• John Doe
    9 years ago

Okay thanks by the way.

• Italian Stallion
    9 years ago

Andrew, here is a link to your praised comments.

http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/author_comments_praised.html?id=494703

Any easy way to find yours is to go to the praised comment page, click someone else and replace their member id with yours in the link.

• DarkLight
    8 years ago

I have been looking for this infor for long. Thanks Hannah.