space time

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

could any one explain briefly yo me what space time is. As i have got slightlty confused. All info helpful n appreciated

Jemma

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

The four-dimensional continuum of one temporal and three spatial coordinates in which any event or physical object is located.

Sound confusing, right?

Not really, let's break it down.

The first dimension we'll call width. draw a line left to right.

The second dimension we'll call height. draw another line bottom to top. Add a few more lines and make a square. That's a two dimensional object.

Now, all pictures are two dimensional. Flat and without depth, which is the third dimension.

So, say you're drawing a shoe box. the drawing is always two dimensional, but the real shoe box itself, that's three dimensional because it has width, height and depth.

The fourth dimension is time. We all know time, we never have enough of the stuff!

Slap all four dimensions together and you get life. WE are four dimensional.

Hope that wasn't too confusing.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Destiny- You should look into some basic principles of quantum physics.

It would interest you.

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

thanks, both of you. your very helpful - i think i will look more of it up.

Jemma

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Destiny, be warned, should you gaze into the abyss, know that the abyss also gazes into you...someone wise said that.

Quantum physics is a head mash...go at it 100% or not at all and you might make it through.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

How far down the rabbit hole do you want to go? Really?

haha. Couldnt resist. All the rest of us are stuck there forever, so dont dare venture if you dont like the dark.

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

well i'm not sure - see i'm interested but i don't really understand so it kiond of restricts me and so i'm not sure about anything anymore and its just something that i see as worthwhile knowledge, some form of explaination or well i dunno - i am terrible at explaining and justifying opinions and queries. lol. but thanks for your help.

Jemma

• Seronum
    19 years ago

Destiny I can understand it being confusing because alot dont get it either but when you look into quantum physics you will realize the in depth information on our other pespectives in life such as demensions, planes, realms, and other. Where i would love to goto is the akashic records which is our source of all events occurring including past present and future. Although Some say it is not possible to predict the future, i would beg the differ because if there is a plan for all of us from our higher devine creator then that plan adds up. THe only flaw in life is that everything is determined on our actions so, ya know. Does anyone here believe in reincarnation?

• Seronum
    19 years ago

Just keeping the topic alive :)

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

OK, let's say fate, destiny and predetermination all exist on a scientific level. How do you go about looking forward into our own personal futures in a scientific way?

• Seronum
    19 years ago

I dont see any scientific way about determining personal futures. I dont think im smart enough for that one. Im very much more in the spiritual ways then anything. I go by meditation, spiritual guidance and mind and consciousness perspectives to find answers.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Astrology.

The REAL stuff, not the Ms. Cleo shit that gives the ancient discipline a bad name.

But keep in mind that psychic predictions and prophecys can only be relative to the energy that is surrounding the situation NOW and the probable outlooks. Its a game of probability.

Astrology is most accurate because you can forecast scientifically, if you are good at deciphering the stars you can look years and years ahead, and still be spot on. This is why Nostradamus' prophecies have been, and will continue to be, so correct throughout history.

• Seronum
    19 years ago

Oh ya!, Iv studied him in the past, he was a really great alchemical magician as well as pholospher. His studies are wonderous and predictions are as well. I also see his biography on History channel.